151

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (151)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (151)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  To the right is a bus station that covers a large area, and to the left is a large five-story clothing wholesale city.

  On both sides of this wholesale city, there are several shopping malls, some of which were stopped halfway through construction, while others were extremely empty and deserted.

  The nearest residential area here is one thousand meters away behind the wholesale city, so there are not many zombies around this main road.

  The thigh-high snow covers everything. Zombies occasionally appear, but too much snow hinders their progress.

  Lu Qiyan's car at the beginning was a forklift. The large forklift pushed across the snow, ran over several zombies that rushed forward, and went straight to the clothing wholesale city.

  A motorcade stopped at the gate of a large clothing wholesale city.

  After the car stopped, scattered zombies rushed towards them, splashing in the snow.

  "Don't use hot weapons." Lu Qiyan said to the people around him after getting out of the car.

  He struck a running zombie with a flash of lightning.

  The zombie was wearing short summer T-shorts and had a wallet hanging around his waist. He looked like the owner of the store here, and on the way to open for business, he bit him into a zombie.

  Chapter 121: Looting the Clothing Wholesale City

  "Zi La~"

  Shining thunder and lightning struck it, and black smoke erupted from the top of the running zombie boss's head. He stopped straight on the spot, his head fell forward, and he fell into the snow completely motionless.

  After Lu Qiyan's lightning power was swung out, fire balls, water balls, and metal knives all swarmed out.

  Quickly clear away the scattered zombies around you.

  In the age of zombies, the use of hot weapons has great limitations.

  Just like the last time Han Qingxia entered City A, he could use the Tang Dao but never used guns for his special powers.

  As soon as the hot weapon sounds, all the zombies in the city will be attracted.

  That kind of weapon can only be used in a closed environment, extreme charge, or in a zombie wave.

  After the zombies at the entrance of the mall were cleared, Lu Qiyan led his men and horses quickly towards the main entrance of the mall.

  Han Qingxia followed him leisurely and saw Lu Qiyan's team tinkering with the gate very professionally with various tools.

  After a few moments, the door was opened with very little movement.

  Han Qingxia once again felt that it was most comfortable to go out with Lu Qiyan to do tasks.

  Lu Qiyan can do almost everything.

  Lu Wen behind her also felt the professionalism of Lu Qiyan's team.