54

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (54)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (54)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  "Lord, my father said, do you have any table salt here? We would like to exchange some salt with you."

  When Han Qingxia heard this, she turned around and went back to get a bag of salt and a list.

  There are all kinds of common items on them, such as oil, salt, sauce, vinegar, shampoo, soap, eggs, chicken, etc.

  The exchange price is marked behind each item.

  In terms of points, a 500g pack of edible salt is 1 point, a 5L pot of oil is 10 points, a bottle of shampoo is 10 points, and an egg is 1 point.

  Points are exchanged for food.

  Wang Youmin asked Wang Youmin to plant more and produce more. One pound of food produced will earn one point. Han Qingxia also specially noted that if there is scarce food or items, the price can be increased for recycling.

  The points system formulated by Han Qingxia is very motivating.

  Seeing this, Wang Youmin started to produce at full capacity, and took his wife to expand the cultivated land and start planting it for Han Qingxia to exchange for supplies!

  After arranging the arrangements for her only resident, Han Qingxia asked Xia Tian to stay at the base with a few dogs.

  Today, she, Xu Shaoyang and a few dogs went out again to expand their territory and collect supplies.

  "Boss, there are still a lot of supplies on the road we came back from yesterday! There seems to be a major car accident ahead, and all the vehicles are blocked on it."

  "Okay! Go there and expand it!"

  Han Qingxia drove his large armor and asked Xu Shaoyang to drive straight to the area they explored yesterday.

  An hour and a half later, Han Qingxia saw a highway.

  There was indeed a lot of supplies there.

  Chapter 42 Highway

  In front of Han Qingxia was the eight-lane toll station of the elevated expressway. An extremely tragic car accident completely blocked the expressway, with vehicles in front and behind being blocked tightly.

  Especially the elevated highway ahead.

  On the long and straight road, all the vehicles are placed on the elevated road. It is impossible to see the end at a glance, and it is indescribably spectacular.

  Han Qingxia took a quick glance around and saw a large line of express trucks blocked on the elevated highway.

  It is estimated that there are at least forty or fifty cars!

  The red, green and white express container trucks were all stuck on the road.

  Refrigerated trucks, container trucks, open-air trucks, and semi-trailers filled with sports cars...

  At a glance, you can tell that it was going to drive into City A to supply goods to City A on the day of the accident.

  But before these goods even got off the elevated expressway, they were all stuck on the road.