36

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (36)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (36)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Her goal today is the villa area.

  Mountain villas were once a very famous real estate, reserved for wealthy people.

  There are only ten villas in the entire property, but it is said that not even half of them have been sold, and almost no one has come to move in!

  Chapter 27 Meeting a Living Person

  When Han Qingxia drove the large armor to the mountain villa area, he saw the small villas built in layers on the mountainside.

  These villas are widely spaced and have good privacy. They are built on the hillside, overlooking the entire city A, with unobstructed views.

  Those who can live in it are the top group of people in city A who are either rich or noble.

  She first sent out her dog to detect whether there were any living people nearby.

  "Dongfeng Nanfeng, you search the left side."

  "West wind and north wind, you search the south."

  "Red in white board, you search up."

  "Nijo gets rich, stay where you are, if someone shows up, call me!"

  "Woof woof woof!"

  The eight dogs immediately dispersed and carried out Han Qingxia's instructions.

  Han Qingxia calmly took out a sign, smashed it in and wrote a sentence - Private property, trespassers will die!

  Let's not write about vicious dogs. This is her radiation territory, and she would not come here normally.

  The main reason is that there are not enough dogs and they cannot be allocated.

  Set up a sign as a boundary. If someone is coming from behind, he will kill him.

  After her sign was nailed down, the dogs also came back, but there was no prompt in her head.

  Han Qingxia glanced at the ten villas and knew that they must all be swept away.

  She left four dogs outside and started sweeping the villa with Southeast and Northwest.

  The first villa was not sold at first glance. The door still had the original lock. Han Qingxia found a piece of iron wire from the space, fiddled with the door lock, and opened the door.

  In the apocalypse, Han Qingxia knows all kinds of skills.

  When she went in and took a look, it was still in a rough state.

  She looked around and left the word "summer" on the mailbox at the gate, and a map appeared in her mind.

  "Tip - the territory is expanded by 500 square meters! Reward 100 points!"

  Han Qingxia smiled slightly.

  That's right.

  She continued her sweep of other villas.