40

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (40)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (40)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  After Han Qingxia took over a box of vegetables, she heard the system prompt.

  She still gets points for receiving the output of the residents in her territory every day!

  In addition to the initial acceptance reward, she will also be rewarded for their subsequent output!

  The number of rewards seems to be based on population.

  The three members of Wang Youmin's family contributed three points to Han Qingxia every day!

  Han Qingxia was so pleasantly surprised that on the way back, when he gave her today's rice, milk, eggs, and pork, he also rewarded her with a bag of seeds and a lollipop.

  "Go back and ask your parents to plant something else."

  "Yes, Lord Lord!" Wang Yunduo said to Han Qingxia softly.

  She was escorted by Bai Banhong and returned with today's things.

  After seeing her leave, Han Qingxia took out a map and started planning the next area to capture.

  Just hit the left and you'll reach the villa area.

  The mountain behind the villa area is another city with complex terrain and a lot of villagers. It is a bit troublesome to manage. If there are zombies there, it will take her half a day to trek there. To the right is the highway.

  She picked up the binoculars and looked out at the road.

  Since the rescue team took away a wave of people that day, the road outside has also ushered in a new peak.

  The surviving people drove out with rescue vehicles clearing the way and followed them toward the rescuers' base.

  If Han Qingxia remembered correctly, it was the base where Han Ying and his family set up, a plain open space at the back of City B and at the junction of City A.

  The K1 base, one of the three major bases in the east, was established there.

  The military strength is very strong, but according to her knowledge in her previous life, the food in the K1 base has never been enough, and a large number of personnel have to be sent out to look for supplies every day.

  After expanding the territory to the north, he might encounter people from the K1 base. After thinking about it, Han Qingxia decided to expand south, towards City A.

  Just do it.

  During the day today, she cleared out about 20 acres of no-man's land along the highway, killed all the zombies wandering around the territory, and seized a small amount of supplies.

  Basically, they are supplies carried on vehicles involved in car accidents on the highway.

  There were a total of four and a half bags of rice, half a bag of flour, five boxes of instant noodles, and she didn't want the spoiled meat, vegetables, or bread, so the material harvest was a little small.