10

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (10)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (10)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Buy some chickens, ducks and fish and raise them yourself, and you can eat meat at any time in the future!

  Han Qingxia thought of this and immediately drove to the farmer's market.

  As usual, she left Xia Tian in the warehouse so that she could wait for supplies to be delivered.

  Han Qingxia had not entered the city for several days. When she entered the city today, she clearly felt that the surrounding atmosphere was not right.

  Everyone was wearing masks and had anxious looks on their faces.

  "Little girl, hurry up if you want anything. I will close the stall and go home early after selling these."

  Han Qingxia was in front of a live chicken and duck stall.

  Han Qingxia took a look at the dozen chickens and ducks in front of her. There were both males and females, and they seemed to be well-raised.

  "Then you can be cheaper and sell them all to me!"

  When the stall owner heard this, his eyes suddenly lit up, "You want them all!"

  "Um."

  "Then I'll give you ten yuan a pound! Normally, my chicken is fifteen pounds, and my duck is eleven pounds!"

  "good."

  There were a total of twenty-six chickens and ducks on site, each weighing an average of six or seven pounds. Han Qingxia spent a total of more than 1,900.

  After Han Qingxia asked the stall owner to deliver the chickens and ducks to her warehouse, she continued to buy other things!

  As she continued to visit the farmer's market, she saw a lot of fresh fish.

  Han Qingxia's eyes moved slightly. There was water in the air-raid shelter. She could dig a small pond.

  She bought more than 30 fish from the fish stall at one time.

  There are carp, crucian carp, silver carp, grass carp, and more than 40 kilograms of fresh shrimp.

  Han Qingxia likes to eat shrimps the most, such as fried shrimps in oil, sweet and sour shrimp balls, shrimps with fried eggs...

  Han Qingxia paid a little more for these fish and asked them to send her a large plastic tank and oxygen generator. The address was still the warehouse address for them to deliver!

  These fish and shrimp cost more than three thousand.

  Keep shopping!

  You can't buy live pigs and cows, but Han Qingxia has a warehouse and space to keep them fresh!

  She found a pork stall on the spot and ordered 1,000 kilograms of pork and 500 kilograms of beef. The quantity was relatively large. Han Qingxia urged her to add more money. The shop owner decided to go to the slaughterhouse to order for her on the spot, promising to give it to her on the same day. Send to warehouse.