73

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (73)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (73)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Han Qingxia: "..."

  Sudden flattery.

  Could it be that he wanted... to get a salary?

  She looked at Xu Shaoyang, thought for three seconds, and gritted her teeth, "Okay, you work the most with me, so I should give you some salary. From now on, I will give you 100 points every month. You can exchange it with me for whatever you want."

  Xu Shaoyang: "..."

  He scoffed and chuckled.

  "Why is it still too little? One hundred points is enough! Exchange it for one hundred catties of food!" Han Qingxia immediately raked her fingers to settle the score with him, "Don't forget that you sold yourself to me, and I will also cover your food, accommodation, and care for you. Lazar, do I need to say more about what I want to do to you! You have to be content!"

  "Okay, this is how it is now. When the base develops well in the future, I will give you some bonuses. I'm tired. Let's take a nap."

  Han Qingxia yawned and pretended to sleep.

  If you want to increase your salary, there is no way!

  Fight to the death and carry it out to the end!

  Xu Shaoyang saw her sleeping with her eyes closed, holding the steering wheel and driving steadily.

  A soft smile appeared on the cold face.

  He doesn't want salary, he really thinks Han Qingxia is excellent!

  The longer I get along with Han Qingxia, the more I feel this way.

  She looks fierce, cruel and bad to the outside world, but on the inside, she is extremely kind.

  Once she recognizes them as one of her own, she will do anything to protect them and give them the best life.

  Han Qingxia's excellence does not come from her appearance, but from the strength of her heart.

  You can definitely live a good life following someone like her.

  Their base will definitely become stronger!

  Xu Shaoyang drove the car quietly and steadily back to the base.

  --------

  After Han Qingxia returned to his air-raid shelter, he counted the treasures he had won today.

  As usual, first exchange the first-level crystal core for one thousand.

  After redeeming it, plus her territory expansion today and occupying a factory, she now has up to 150,000 points and a crystal core gift package!

  The crystal core gift package is temporarily unavailable.

  She rubbed her excited little hands and first redeemed a radar system worth 100,000 points.

  Whoosh.

  An area was once again expanded behind her second-floor tower, and several radar stations appeared on the top of her air-raid shelter.