29

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (29)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (29)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Han Qingxia enlarged the surveillance screen.

  She saw a pickup truck loaded with goods rushing towards her from the direction of the city and suddenly stopped in front of her newly blocked path.

  The other party obviously felt a little overwhelmed when he saw the trail blocked by a group of cars.

  They stayed in place for about ten seconds, attracting all the zombies. Then the people inside backed up the car a little to avoid the zombies that were surrounding them, and stepped on the accelerator again, preparing to forcefully break through.

  When Han Qingxia saw this, her eyes instantly turned cold.

  Good guy, he's clearly here for her.

  She grabbed the crossbow at hand and locked the crosshair on the tire of the car that entered her attack field.

  "Whoosh!"

  A sound broke through the air.

  In Han Qingxia's field of vision, the tire of the car going forward burst with a loud bang.

  After everyone in the car discovered that the tire had burst, they rushed forward with inertia and immediately stopped.

  After a while, four or five big men got out of the car.

  Among them, Han Qingxia saw a familiar figure.

  Wasn't that the agency that rented her the air-raid shelter at that time?

  "Are you sure it's safe in there?"

  "Of course! It's an air-raid shelter inside, and there's no one around for dozens of miles! Almost no one knows about this place! I rented it to a girl a month ago to grow mushrooms. Maybe we can get mushrooms when we go in!"

  "Brothers, get to work! Clear out the zombies, change the tires, and let's rush in!"

  Chapter 21 Invasion

  In Han Qingxia's field of vision, a group of big men quickly divided into two teams. One team cleaned up the surrounding zombies, and the other team lifted the car and planned to change the tires.

  "Brother Tiger! It feels like all the zombies around here have been taken care of!"

  "Yes! It's all half-cut!"

  "And, were these cars towed here..."

  At this time, the man who was lying down to change the tire shouted loudly, "Brother Tiger! No! Our tire was shot out!"

  His words fell with a whooshing sound.

  "boom!"

  Another of their tires blew out.

  This time, anyone with a brain will know.

  Something is wrong!

  They have entered someone else's territory.