175

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (175)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (175)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Ouyang Lan was completely stunned after hearing the three words Han Qingxia.

  "Xia...baby."

  At this moment, there was a loud sizzling sound, and two cars parked on the left and right of their car.

  Ouyang Lan, who was still in shock, immediately felt like a frightened bird. She hugged her head and shrank hard into her seat.

  When Han Qingxia saw this, she stretched out her hand and hugged Ouyang Lan, her eyes filled with murderous intent, "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

  When I was little, you protected me, now, I protect you.

  "Bang bang bang."

  Their car windows were banged violently.

  A group of vicious men were banging on their car windows outside.

  Just like those vicious villagers who buy women, they catch up with the escaped girl and beat her hard.

  "Come down quickly and hand over the person!"

  "That woman is ours!"

  "If you don't hand me over, you're screwed!"

  The car windows they were beating slowly rolled down, revealing the dark gun muzzles.

  Everyone on the opposite side: "..."

  They were immediately frightened.

  "Brother, brother..."

  The car door opened and everyone in the car got out.

  Just Ji Yurou walking down with a gun was enough to create a sense of oppression, not to mention that the rest were all ruthless people.

  One race after another, each one is ruthless.

  Lu Qiyan, Yue Tu, Han Qingxia...

  "Misunderstanding! There is definitely a misunderstanding!" At this time, a leading man in their group said quickly, "We just made a mistake. It is definitely none of the big guys' business. Let's go back first."

  "Stop, do I allow you to leave?" A clear female voice came from among the group of people.

  The leading man was slightly startled when he saw the girl in the middle.

  Where can there be such a beautiful girl in this apocalypse?

  The one who escaped from their base just now is already the most beautiful one in their base.

  Although they are a little older, they are not willing to give up at all, otherwise they would not go out of their way to pursue him!

  And such a beautiful girl...

  "Little sister, do you have anything else to do?"

  "We just took a woman into our car. Is she from your base?"