34

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (34)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(34)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  After Han Qingxia looked at the medicine, he went to look at the weapons.

  The weapons in the weapon column also made her drool.

  An ordinary P5 costs 500 points, and a better Glock costs 1,000 points!

  Submachine guns and shotguns are more expensive, with a starting price of 5,000. Han Qingxia likes an AK among them, priced at 8,000.

  The attributes of the guns produced by the system are a whole level higher than those from the outside world.

  The power and lethality are even greater.

  Although the price is expensive, it is very popular with Han Qingxia!

  Han Qingxia silently added this AK to his shopping cart. He had to save more and buy a good weapon.

  There is a mall at the back and a locked interface.

  It showed that the points needed to reach 5,000 to unlock the lock. Han Qingxia didn't know what good things were behind it.

  This system mall suits her preferences very well.

  I want everything, but no points.

  Heartbreaking!

  Han Qingxia tried to click on the points acquisition channel.

  A line of prompts appeared in front of her.

  1. Completing system tasks will reward you with points.

  2. Expand your territory and gain points!

  3. Add territory members to gain points!

  Han Qingxia looked at these three columns and thought that when she killed the intruder before, she had completed the task of protecting the base and received points as a reward.

  Today we accepted fifteen dogs and increased the number of territory members. This is also one of the ways.

  And the second one - expand the territory!

  She got it!

  She will start to expand her territory starting tomorrow!

  Early the next morning.

  Han Qingxia did not run along the territory this time, but ran up the back mountain.

  As she ran, she led her men to circle the ground holding ropes in their mouths.

  In ancient times, there were horse racing enclosures, but now there are dog racing enclosures.

  Han Qingxia asked Xia Tian to start running from the left with congratulations, fortune, red envelopes, bring, good luck, fortune, longevity, and a hundred years. She started running from the right with east wind, south wind, west wind, north wind, red, middle and white boards.

  Congratulations on getting rich, bring the red envelope, good luck and longevity, east wind, south wind, west wind, north wind, red, middle and white. These are the names Han Qingxia gave her new dogs.