50

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (50)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(50)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  In addition, Han Qingxia's chicken pen and duck pen were renovated, renovated and expanded.

  She asked all the free laborers in her family to go up the mountain to cut firewood, let them weave branches and rattan, and renovated all the chicken and duck pens that she had built before.

  It is true that soldiers have strong hands-on skills and can do anything.

  In addition, the cultivation of vegetables and fruits has also been re-planned, doubling the area of ​​cultivated land.

  In the past, she had scattered seeds all over the land without planning, and the utilization rate of the external area of ​​the air-raid shelter was unreasonable.

  This time everything has been reorganized, and the base output can be increased several times!

  The fish pond and shrimp pond were also re-excavated. A five-meter-deep pit was dug next to it, and then water from the old pond was diverted to expand the capacity.

  Make the living environment of fish and shrimp larger and increase their production!

  They worked quickly and efficiently, and Han Qingxia was very satisfied with it.

  In addition, she will send Xu Shaoyang and three people to expand the territory during the day, while the remaining people will stay here to rebuild her base and provide them with two meals.

  Um.

  As a qualified landowner, Han Qingxia felt that providing two meals to these day laborers who could not stay was enough.

  Not in the mood to eat three meals.

  For her long-term worker, she will give him a luxurious breakfast in front of everyone. Her preference is so obvious and she doesn't hide it!

  Han Qingxia was accustomed to protecting his own people, and he had two naked standards for treating his own people and those who were not his own.

  Tang Jian and the others gradually got used to it. This woman was such a blatant, cold-blooded, cruel and domineering person.

  But I have to say that it is indeed a happy thing for such a person to be their boss.

  No doubt about it!

  Tonight, when Xu Shaoyang and several others who were sent out came back, they each drove a car for Han Qingxia.

  All are oversized express delivery trucks!

  When Xu Shaoyang was expanding his territory today, he expanded to a road in front of him and saw several large trucks colliding with each other.

  A group of them cleared away all the zombies around them.

  Put on Han Qingxia's brand, occupy this land and find that there are many vehicles that can still be driven here!

  What's more important is that several of them are large delivery trucks!

  Several people immediately repaired the car and drove back to Han Qingxia's base.