108

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (108)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (108)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  This trip is a long journey. If everything goes well, it will take three days.

  They will gather on the highway outside city B and stay together for one night.

  Chapter 86 The convoy gathers

  It started at 7:30 in the morning, and it wasn't until about 3 in the afternoon that the convoy in front of Han Qingxia arrived at the meeting point.

  Along the way, they had to clear the road and try to choose the best way to go. Roads like highways were very congested at the entrances and exits, but the middle part was not bad, so their convoy stopped and walked, and it took nearly seven hours to advance. destination.

  At this moment, a large section of the road in front of them has been cleared, and dozens of cars are gathering in front.

  These vehicles are not as professional as those at the K1 base. Most of them are large trucks and box trucks, and they appear to have been picked up on the roadside.

  When the vehicles from the K1 base came over in large numbers, a group of people in front immediately surrounded them.

  "Here comes the K1 base!"

  "It's the K1 base!"

  "No wonder the K1 base is so powerful! Just look at their cars!"

  "The K1 base is integrated into the military region, so it must be great!"

  Lu Qiyan, who was at the front, got off the car, and people on the opposite side came over to say hello to him.

  "Hello! I am Li Yuan from the future base! The base is in the chemical plant in the western suburbs of City B! There are more than 300 people in our base. Nice to meet you!"

  "Hello! I am Du Fang from Galaxy Base! The base is in the development zone south of City B! There are more than 400 people in our base!"

  "Hello! I am Xu Mao from Yum Base! The base is on the peninsula at the junction of City C. There are more than 500 people in our base!"

  "Hello! I am Ji Ze from Spark Base! The base is in Daying Village behind City B. There are 200 people in the base!"

  "Hello, I am Lu Qiyan, from K1 base." Lu Qiyan greeted them politely.

  "I've heard about the name of K1 Base for a long time! It's just that the distance is too far, otherwise we would have gone to you!"

  The managers of these small bases all looked at Lu Qiyan with smiles.

  Han Qingxia came over at this time, and Lu Qiyan introduced them, "Her name is Han Qingxia, she comes from Midsummer Base."

  "Midsummer Base?"

  When everyone heard this, they all showed doubts.

  Why haven't you heard of it before?

  "Their base is relatively low-key." Lu Qiyan said.