119

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (119)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (119)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Accidents, life and death tests are everywhere.

  No one knows when he will die.

  Likewise, no one will always protect your life or be able to protect your life.

  Even Han Qingxia can only do her best to protect her own people as much as possible. She is not a savior in this apocalyptic world where most people are like nothing.

  At most, when it comes to threatening herself and her family, she will rescue them. By the way, there are several people who are saved, and they are saved.

  No matter how many there are, she won't save them even if she can't.

  She can only put her own interests first at all times. She must protect herself, her people, and her base.

  Her strength is limited and she cannot take on big responsibilities.

  Han Qingxia cannot afford a big job, but he must do a good job in a small job!

  Everyone here is gradually finishing the scene, and she is grinding her fists to settle the score!

  "Come here, I will redistribute the food. Do you have any objections?"

  Han Qingxia stood outside the granary and asked everyone to come to her.

  There were six teams and four small bases at the scene without saying a word. They all passed by, including the K1 base! The group of people in white uniforms at the Hope Base seemed to be having a meeting. After hearing Han Qingxia's words, Qi Sang looked over there and led everyone there last.

  After Qi Sang walked to the scene, he acted like a leader as usual, "Captain Han made a great contribution today. Everyone has seen it. You should be given more points. How about this? Let's divide it again. We, K1 and you will each get 30%. The other teams averaged 10%."

  After Qi Sang said these words, the other four teams all showed dissatisfaction, but well, they dare not speak out if they dare to be angry!

  Everyone has seen Han Qingxia's efforts to turn the tide today. If Han Qingxia doesn't share the majority with them, the boss will definitely kill them!

  Therefore, we still have to sacrifice these little shrimps.

  "Your name is Qi Sang?" At this time, Han Qingxia asked.

  "Yes, Captain Han, nice to meet you. I am Qi Sang, from the Hope Base." Qi Sang changed his previous coldness. Although his eyes were still impersonal, he extended his hand to Han Qingxia.

  And formally introduced myself for the first time.

  This was a card that even Lu Qiyan didn't have.

  Facing his overtures, Han Qingxia directly responded, "Xiao Qi, there's no need to go out of your way to get close to me. I'm the most unfair person! If anyone knows that you came over to shake hands, I'll give you an extra pill." If I don't have enough food, then everyone can't keep pestering me every day to get close to me!"