28

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (28)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (28)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  There are even many wandering into her territory.

  Han Qingxia grabbed her crossbow and stopped when she was about to shoot a zombie without eyes.

  Chapter 20 Disposable Audience

  Why kill zombies?

  Zombies are not a threat!

  And there are zombies wandering around her territory. Aren't they natural guards?

  Let's see who dares to come towards her!

  When Han Qingxia thought of this, she immediately stopped thinking about shooting zombies. She looked out through the telescope and even felt with great regret that there were fewer zombies at the intersection of her base!

  It would be nice if there were more.

  It's best to block her road.

  Thinking of this, Han Qingxia immediately had an idea.

  Half an hour later, Han Qingxia drove her armor to the outskirts of her territory.

  Parking the car in the woods, she got out of the car with Xia Tian and walked towards the road on foot.

  The further you go, the thicker the smell of blood becomes.

  She stood on a mountain wall and looked at the road below her.

  Seeing the scene up close is much more exciting than looking through a telescope.

  Especially the section of road ahead just out of the city.

  A large number of vehicles fled from the city, and behind every car that rushed out there was bound to be a large group of zombies.

  These zombies seemed to have no idea what fatigue was, and they were running towards the moving vehicle in front of them with their claws and teeth bared, chasing after them.

  Some people who are unlucky and have some accidents will be swallowed up by the zombies in an instant if they drive a little slower.

  They crawled all over the vehicle like leeches, banging and slapping on the windows like crazy.

  The driver's line of sight was blocked, and with a bang, he crashed into other people's cars.

  After the vehicle fell over, the zombies got even more excited and climbed up to eat crazily.

  Some vehicles that are lucky and have sufficient quality will have to dodge and sprint all the way on roads full of car accidents, screaming and escaping the city.

  There were relatively few car accidents and zombies on this stretch of road under Han Qingxia's feet.

  At a glance, there are only four car accident spots.

  A dozen or so zombies wandering around.

  They wander on both sides of the road and will follow any vehicle that passes by.