152

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (152)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (152)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Two hours later, everyone was busy moving supplies from store to store, and finally all the stores on the first floor were looted.

  Because it is a wholesale city, the shops here are well planned.

  The first and second floors are relatively cheap and popular women's clothing, selling fast-selling trendy clothing that is popular with young girls in their teens and twenties.

  Every store has a large stock.

  And because the zombie virus broke out in August, wholesale stores here have already started selling autumn clothes on a large scale.

  The clothing cycle in the wholesale market is much earlier than that in the outside world.

  There are even some stores that already have winter clothing.

  So we are very lucky that this large amount of clothing supplies can solve many women's winter clothing needs.

  The third floor is a men's clothing store, and the fourth and fifth floors are high-end women's clothing and children's clothing stores.

  Of course, there are some lingerie and pajama shops, all of which are fixed in one area.

  It's quite easy to move.

  If there are clothes racks, you can just push them out one by one. Scattered clothes are carried out in packages using the sheets placed on the hangers at the door of these stalls.

  All short skirts, long skirts and trousers, short T-shirts and long sleeves, dresses, windbreakers, cotton autumn and winter clothes, moved in large quantities!

  By the time the first floor was vacated, it was almost five o'clock.

  "Let's go to Ping An Base to spend the night first, and then move again tomorrow." Lu Qiyan made decisive arrangements.

  After all, it is very dangerous to operate at night. According to their previous plan, one of the prerequisites for Lu Qiyan's agreement to bring Ping An Base with him was that Ping An Base would entertain them for one night.

  The clothing city is far away from the K1 base, and you will definitely have to spend the night outside on the way there and back!

  "Okay! I made arrangements in the base a long time ago, and I'm just waiting for you to come!" Lu Wen regained his smile at this time.

  When Han Qingxia heard that he was going back to Luwen Base, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Okay, let's go."

  After all of them looted the first floor of the clothing store, they returned to the car and evacuated.

  Wait until the next morning to continue!

  After half an hour's drive, they returned to the place where they met before.

  Lu Wen's car cleared the way in front, and Han Qingxia, who was sitting in the middle of the convoy, gradually saw a place that was very familiar to him in his previous life.