161

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (161)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (161)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  The manager of the Fire Base who has killed all but the Fire population in his base all year round - Yue Tu!

  When the man with his face covered in a protective mask heard Lu Qiyan's words, he reached out and lifted off the black mask on his face.

  A face with brown skin was revealed.

  His face is thin, and he seems to have a bit of foreign blood. His facial features are extremely three-dimensional and strong, his eyebrows are thick and deep, the bridge of his nose is high, his pupils are bright amber, and he is extremely tough.

  Coupled with short hair like a steel needle, he exudes a fierce sense of aggression even if he is motionless.

  "Long time no see." Yue Tu waved to Lu Qiyan.

  Lu Qiyan caught his big slap.

  "Captain Lu once performed a mission with Yue Tu." Xu Shaoyang said in Han Qingxia's ear.

  "Yue Tu is an expatriate from our country in Continent F. He has lived abroad since he was a child. Later, our country's column was sent there and he joined us because he has lived abroad for a long time and knows the local area very well. He led the column to win several major battles. In the battle, they made outstanding achievements and were promoted to column leaders. The international movement just ended before August and they were transferred back."

  "He is different from us."

  Of course it's different. With Yue Tu's reputation and deeds in his previous life, Lu Qiyan and the others really couldn't do it!

  They also come from the military area, and they are also two extremes.

  One is protection, the other is absolute violence.

  Feeling the eyes on Yue Tu, Yue Tu passed through Lu Qiyan and looked behind him, and saw three people standing in the shadows in front of him.

  Another one is a woman.

  Yue Tu looked back coldly, "Do you have anything to eat?"

  "I don't have any anymore," Lu Qiyan said, "but I can get some for you."

  "good."

  Lu Qiyan turned and walked towards Han Qingxia.

  "Miss Han, you still have something to eat, right?"

  "What? Feed them?"

  "Well, lend me some, and I'll return it to you when I get back."

  Han Qingxia raised her eyebrows and said, "OK."

  She pretended to take it out of the bag, but in fact she took out several packages of pre-made vegetable buns and a package of rice from her own space.

  Han Qingxia doesn't eat this kind of fast food very much now. She has fresh dishes at home. Who wants to work hard with technology?

  She had bought a lot of them before, but now she could exchange them for favors.