49

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (49)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (49)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  The punches hit the flesh and the moves were ruthless.

  Just looking at it from the side made his eyes light up.

  "What are you looking at! You want to steal some lessons!"

  Hearing this, He Zhangping's fear of being dominated by her struck him again, and he immediately lowered his head and worked for her.

  But while I was doing it, I couldn't help but peek a few times.

  So awesome, so awesome!

  It seems to be a bit stronger than their captain!

  By the afternoon, all the people sent out came back.

  As Han Qingxia promised before, there will indeed be food when he comes back.

  He Zhangping made a big pot of dishes today, frying a lot of scrambled eggs with leeks that Han Qingxia could not finish, and a big stew left over from yesterday's hot pot.

  Now is the doomsday era, and all supplies are in short supply. Han Qingxia didn't throw away the food they didn't eat last night, and asked He Zhangping to reheat it for them to continue eating.

  Everyone was moved to tears when they saw this hot meal.

  Everyone was holding a rice cooker and showing off. They didn't think the hot pot soup base was oily. They all poured a big spoonful on their own rice and ate it like this!

  After the end of the world, they really haven't had any serious food for a long time.

  This kind of thing that made everyone numb after seeing it before the end of the world is what they lack most now!

  No matter how oily it is! You can drink it directly as soup!

  Of course, Han Qingxia and Xu Shaoyang ate differently from them.

  Han Qingxia prepared a portion of fragrant braised pork and Xu Shaoyang separately.

  "The braised pork is still delicious! Yoko, don't you think so?"

  Xu Shaoyang affirmed, "Yes!"

  "I have a lot of braised pork, but I still need a few people to help me eat it."

  People over there were drinking hot pot soup: "..."

  At this moment, they were almost about to shake their faith!

  Don't always feed them with food, okay?

  After eating, Han Qingxia arranged things for them to do.

  Let them build a simple house outside the air raid shelter.

  Han Qingxia has tools and materials.

  There happened to be a few furniture stores inside the shopping mall I raided before.

  The steel plate frame keels are all ready-made.