146

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (146)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (146)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "It looks good!" Wang Yunduo's mother burst into tears when she saw that her daughter could put on new clothes. She leaned on her husband's shoulder, "Husband, we really met a noble person. The lord is really a good person. "

  Wang Youmin touched his wife's head and nodded seriously, "That's right."

  If they had not met Han Qingxia, even if they did not starve to death, they would never have lived such a good life!

  At that time, there were zombies outside their villa! It's not like he didn't try to leave here. When he left the villa area, he found more zombies outside!

  They can only guard the villa to send out some bean sprouts and cultivate some vegetables to eat!

  It was Han Qingxia who kept them safe from the zombie crisis, allowed them to eat meat, had enough food, and now gave their family new clothes.

  Li Gang and the others were so moved that they had nothing to say.

  When Han Qingxia rescued them from the factory full of zombies, they felt like they were seeing gods!

  Without Han Qingxia, they would have died long ago!

  After Han Qingxia rescued them, she gave them a stable life, gave them food, and now she can even give them new clothes. She is even more like a god!

  "Husband, I really didn't expect that we could see this year's snow, sit together, have food to eat, and have new clothes to wear." Li Gang's wife sat with him on the quilt and looked at the snow outside the window .

  "Thank you Lord Lord."

  "Um!"

  At this moment, Professor Wang is over there.

  "Professor Wang, I really have to thank you. Fortunately, I came with you. If we were still at the K1 base now, we don't know what our lives would be like!"

  "If nothing else, there are no free down jackets distributed at the K1 base! My Daming told me that he used the radio to send news to the Kang family's little girl, and he said there was nothing at the K1 base! Hearing that we had distributed new down jackets, he was envious. Got it!"

  "Let them be envious! They are ignorant!"

  "That is, let them come. If they don't come, they still laugh at our lord. They deserve it!"

  "Our lord is such a good person! We followed the right person this time!"

  Zhao Pu and others, who were the last batch to join the Midsummer Base, were also beaming with new clothes.

  "I knew it was right to stay here. The treatment at K1 Base must not be so good!"

  "I just heard Professor Wang and others say that there really is no K1 base! Zhao Pu, you are right! You read that right!"

  "Our lord is a good person, and the Midsummer Base must be the best base!"

  It was snowing outside, and the midsummer base was calmly welcoming the first blizzard and cold wave from the inside out.