62

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (62)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(62)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  After all five zombies landed, the dogs swarmed up and dug into the zombies' heads with their giant claws, bringing two small crystal nuclei the size of rice grains to Han Qingxia.

  "here you go."

  Han Qingxia patted the dogs' heads encouragingly and looked around inside the dormitory.

  This dormitory has a separate toilet and four bunk beds, each with bedding.

  She quickly worked through the information to come up with the following.

  The general employee dormitory here should be eight people per room, with a toilet and five zombies. About half of the people should be working the night shift.

  Well, also, this is a girls dormitory.

  She and Xu Shaoyang killed another room to clarify her guess. After getting familiar with the structure of the dormitory, she and Xu Shaoyang divided their troops into two groups, one on the left and one on the right, to break down the door and kill the zombies.

  "boom--"

  "Roar--"

  As soon as Han Qingxia's door was broken, Tang Dao's cold light flashed inside the dormitory.

  This Tang knife sharpened by Xu Shaoyang can chop zombies like chopping watermelon. Han Qingxia's power speed has been increased by the system to the upper limit of human beings. With the sharp and useful Tang knife in his hand, he can kill fast and ruthlessly.

  The zombies couldn't even touch the hem of her clothes, and their body and head were separated.

  The three dogs then hit the auxiliary ones to mend a claw, and then dug out the zombie crystal core.

  Three minutes to end a dormitory.

  In half an hour, she and Xu Shaoyang cleared the first floor.

  They followed the same pattern and cleaned up the fifth floor above.

  In one morning, she cleaned a dormitory building.

  There was no living person in the whole building, they were all zombies. The two of them killed more than a thousand zombies in one morning.

  A total of more than 300 crystal nuclei were harvested.

  There are two dormitory buildings behind.

  Han Qingxia followed the same pattern. She and Xu Shaoyang cleaned side by side. After each building was cleaned, they took a break of ten minutes. They took a short break in an armored vehicle and ate a heated and ready-to-eat rice ball for lunch to replenish their energy.

  By the evening, the three zombie dormitory buildings in the factory were successfully cleared.

  A total of more than 3,500 zombies were killed, and a thousand zombie crystal cores were successfully seized.

  Han Qingxia watched the sky darken. In the apocalypse, night is ten thousand times more dangerous than day!

  If the zombies are suppressed during the day, their movements will be sluggish. At night, all the zombies' functions will be increased a hundred times!