125

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoarding_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (125)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (125)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  "You, you are simply unreasonable! You are just a bunch of beasts!" The youngest among them stood up and said indignantly.

  "How dare you call us beasts! Okay! Then we will show you what beasts look like today!"

  "Fight! Fight! Fight! Deal with these people!"

  "Give them some color!"

  A group of big men immediately swarmed up.

  They are all workers participating in the construction of the base, but these people in front of them can't lift their shoulders and work very slowly!

  They worked hard in a day to build a three-meter protective wall, while the people on the opposite side could only build a two-meter or one-and-a-half-meter protective wall. The difference is not even a little bit !

  Moreover, the base work points are distributed uniformly from above. As long as you are not lazy, they will be calculated according to the same work points.

  How does this make them feel balanced?

  They have to give this group of rubbish a lesson today and drive them out of their construction team!

  "Get rid of all this trash!"

  "stop!"

  Just as the overwhelming fists were about to fall on these people, a lazy female voice sounded.

  All of them saw a beautiful girl wearing a one-piece combat uniform and a high ponytail walking over with a knife on her back.

  The girl's rosy and delicate skin is completely different from that of ordinary survivors who have been suffering from long-term malnutrition and suffering from the apocalypse. Her bright eyes are as sharp as blades.

  She walked towards them all in a leisurely manner. A single woman had the aura of a tiger rushing into a flock of sheep.

  "Who are you?" the leading man looked at Han Qingxia and asked.

  Han Qingxia leisurely took out the management department ID card given by Tang Jian from his pocket. Everyone on the other side immediately became extremely honest when they saw this ID card.

  "Sir, we are not fighting!"

  "Yes! We didn't! It's them! They don't want to do it here anymore!"

  "Yes, yes! They don't want to work here anymore, it has nothing to do with us!"

  "You are talking nonsense!" said the youngest among them, "You are the ones who want to drive us away!"

  "Stop talking," at this time, the old man who was kicked down at first grabbed him, "Let's go."

  "Teacher, we..."

  "Let's go, don't cause trouble for the manager." The old man's eyes were deep, and he thought far ahead than others.

  The conflict between them and the person opposite cannot be resolved in a few words. The manager can stop them from fighting once, but it is impossible to be there every time. And once she leaves, the person opposite will only get worse.