144

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (144)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(144)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Chu Yi bowed to them both sincerely.

  Han Qingxia: "..."

  The more she looked at this young man, the more shocked she became.

  Suddenly, a name from the top ten ruthless people flashed through her mind. Could it be...Chu Yi?

  She stared at the man in the gray shirt, "What's your name?"

  Chu Yi heard Han Qingxia speak, turned around, wiped the sweat on his forehead, and forced a smile on his malnourished face, "Benefactor, my name is Chu Yi."

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  It's really this guy!

  In the end of the world, there are all kinds of people, some are the most evil, and at the same time, there are also the most good!

  Chu Yi is an extremely kind person.

  The only one among the top ten ruthless people who is on the list not for killing but for ruthless living!

  His power is teleportation, a variant of the space power.

  The maximum teleportation distance can reach five meters.

  Definitely a very powerful type of mutant power.

  Escape or assassination is a must.

  But Chu Yi, who has such a powerful power, will never kill anyone in his life, not even a zombie!

  He only saves people in his life!

  What made him famous was a zombie siege.

  Tens of thousands of zombies tore through a line of defense at Chu Yi's base.

  Before the support team arrived, everyone ran towards their underground shelter pit.

  Chu Yi was the only one running back and forth on the ground. In the overwhelming tide of zombies, he picked up those who couldn't run one by one and rescued them into the underground shelter pit.

  By the time supporting fire arrived, he had saved more than a hundred people.

  There are men and women, old and young, soldiers and residents.

  At that time, his whole body was soaked, his hands were bruised and bloody from repeatedly climbing the rope pit of the shelter, and there were blood marks on his shoulders. After the rescue team resisted the zombie wave, he collapsed on the ground. Both legs are almost useless.

  Everyone gave him water and food, and it took him three days to save his life.

  From then on, he became famous.

  He was included in the list of the top ten ruthless people that everyone later recognized.

  Everyone calls him a light in the apocalypse.

  His persistence made the dark apocalypse feel the unique brilliance of human nature.

  It's a pity that good people often don't get good rewards. Chu Yi died of overwork and hunger all year round in the ninth year of the end of the world.