68

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (68)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (68)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  There is no food, no job, and zombies come out of nowhere all the time.

  Of course they have to find a safe place to settle!

  And if Han Qingxia hadn't saved them, they wouldn't have survived!

  She is so capable and powerful, and based on her strength, they are willing to follow her!

  How can they live without following her!

  After Li Gang and Wang Fang came down first, the remaining dozen people also rushed down.

  "We do too!"

  "I do too!"

  "I'm willing to follow you! As long as you ensure our safety! Give us a bite to eat!"

  "..."

  Almost everyone at the scene was willing, except for a pair of young girls.

  "I, we want to go home." One of the girls said to Han Qingxia.

  Han Qingxia lazily raised his eyes and glanced at her, "There are zombies outside. Are there no zombies in your house?"

  After she finished speaking, the two girls visibly hesitated.

  "No! We still want to go home!" the girl said.

  When Han Qingxia heard that there was no longer any reservation here, she said coldly, "Leave if you want."

  When the two girls heard this, they looked at Han Qingxia and Xu Shaoyang as if they had been granted amnesty, and quickly walked towards the ladder by the wall.

  When everyone else saw this scene, some wanted to stop them, but in the end they gave up and watched them leave.

  At this point, there are a total of eighteen people in this group, and sixteen are left.

  After they confirmed their loyalty to Han Qingxia, a reminder sounded in Han Qingxia's mind.

  "Dip - Sixteen residents have been detected to join, and 1,600 points will be awarded!"

  "Dip - Power talent detected*2! Reward with special attributes!"

  "Dip - Speed ​​talent detected*1! Reward with special attributes!"

  Among the sixteen people Han Qingxia accepted, there were three people with superpowers!

  As long as she accepts them, their special attributes will be copied to Han Qingxia!

  Han Qingxia immediately felt changes in his body.

  She could clearly feel the endless power all over her body!

  What surprised Han Qingxia was that the system also superimposed repeated abilities! Then double the original strength!

  If there are duplicates, they will not be treated as one item!

  Han Qingxia harvested this group of residents and was pleased to gain 1,600 points, plus three superpowers!

  She looked at her new residents with great satisfaction.