117

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (117)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (117)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Zombies still have natural restraints on supernatural powers.

  Everyone in Lu Qiyan's team stopped using artillery fire, and everyone began to use their powers.

  Fireballs, waterballs, metal balls, and thunderballs all mixed together and were swung at the zombies coming from all directions.

  The powerful explosion of superpowers successfully bought them some time.

  Run!

  Run!

  All the superpowers are thrown around for free, blocking zombies from all directions.

  Just when they were about to rush to the entrance in front of them.

  "Clang!"

  There was a sudden thud at the end of the passage, and a huge black shadow fell down.

  "Bang!"

  The black shadow turned around. It was an extremely large, fat zombie whose whole body seemed to have been steamed and scalded. The uniform of the manager on its body had long been torn and tattered, melting into its rotten flesh and blood. , with most of its face slumped, facing all the people who came to the door in front of it.

  "Roar--"

  It ran towards Han Qingxia and the others.

  In an instant, the ground shook.

  The entire corridor shook.

  At this moment, there are giant zombies in front of you, but there is no road behind!

  The zombies chasing and biting them below had already rushed to the feet of the last person.

  There is no way to hide!

  What's even worse!

  They have no superpowers!

  "ah--"

  The last member of the future base who was running was dragged down by his feet. His teammates wanted to save him and grabbed his hand. There was a click, and a zombie climbed up from the back of the suspended team member and faced him. The heart is a hit.

  At the same time, zombies that were as dense as centipedes were rushing toward their group of fresh canned meats like turtles in a urn.

  Everyone is huddled together.

  There is no road ahead, left, right, up or down!

  Just when everyone thought they were dead, a wall of water suddenly covered them.

  It was a super strong wall of water that they had never seen before.

  It was so strong that for a moment, they all felt as if all the moisture in their bodies had been sucked away by evaporation, and the air was extremely dry in an instant.

  "Bang!"

  Everyone watched in shock as the water droplets all over the sky were like high-pressure bullets piercing through the skin of the zombies that ordinary bullets could not penetrate.