27

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (27)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (27)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  This is the difference between a beast of prey and a flock of sheep.

  She gritted her teeth and made her last stand on the mat.

  The muscles all over her body weighed as much as a thousand kilograms, and the pain caused by soreness and swelling caused beads of sweat to fall on her forehead.

  pain!

  The pain was so painful that the muscles began to tremble.

  but!

  Can not give up!

  persist in!

  Every extra second she holds on is a breakthrough in her physical fitness, and more importantly, the reward time is about to end!

  Just when her cheeks were numb from biting down and her whole body was about to feel the limit of practice, a familiar voice came from her mind.

  "Bit-the time to improve your physique is over!"

  Han Qingxia fell down on the yoga mat with a thud and gasped for air.

  it's over.

  It's finally time to take a break.

  At this time, she could no longer move a finger on her body.

  Her hard work paid off!

  "Start rating! Host's physical fitness is improved - 100% completed!"

  "Speed ​​improvement - 100% complete!"

  "Endurance improvement - 100% complete!"

  "Strength improvement - 100% complete!"

  "Congratulations on receiving the S-level award!"

  "Congratulations on doubling your physical strength! Doubling your speed! Doubling your stamina! Doubling your healing speed after injury! Rewards you with super-era fighting skills*1! Live a hundred years without any major damage!"

  Han Qingxia: "!!!"

  After the rewards were distributed, she directly felt the drastic changes in her body.

  The body that had just been emptied seemed to be filled in the blink of an eye.

  Her whole body was filled with endless power!

  Han Qingxia jumped up from the ground and found that her agility was much higher. She walked outside the base and looked at her precious armored vehicle in front of her, feeling an urge to lift it up!

  In fact, she did just that!

  Han Qingxia grabbed one side of the frame, strode forward with both feet, and exerted force with her hands--

  Han Qingxia actually lifted one corner of this 8×8 most advanced armored vehicle one centimeter off the ground!

  Damn, don't underestimate this centimeter, this armored vehicle can weigh more than 20 tons!