164

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (164)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (164)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Han Qingxia took out another thing, a bottle of liquid, "Where's this?"

  Yue Tu took it over and took a look, this time he was completely shocked, "This is it?"

  Han Qingxia spit out three words, "Evolutionary fluid."

  Half a minute later, Yue Tu grabbed the evolutionary fluid in his hand and stared into Han Qingxia's eyes. "Lu Qiyan said you are very powerful. I have seen it."

  "What is the name of our alliance?"

  When Han Qingxia saw this, he smiled slightly and said, "Midsummer Alliance!"

  ——————————

  Within a few hours, it was daylight outside.

  After daybreak, most of the zombies headed outside dispersed, leaving only about two hundred people standing around the shopping mall.

  Still screaming and banging on the door.

  Lu Qiyan ordered people upstairs to throw grenades towards the distant building.

  With a "boom", nearly half of the zombie wave was attracted by the sound and headed that way.

  Lu Qiyan quickly opened the door. Everyone did not use guns, but all used knives or supernatural powers. Bass quickly slashed at the zombies that came in. Within ten minutes, the scene was clear.

  They all get in their cars and leave here.

  Yue Tu got a live radio given by Han Qingxia, remembered the radio number, and returned to his base.

  Lu Qiyan's motorcade drove all the way back. On the first fork in the road, a thousand pieces of clothing were distributed to the people of Ping An Base.

  Ping An Base's contribution to this operation was not big. It only provided room and board once, and they followed Lu Qiyan to move things. The previous agreement was to give them ten times the amount based on their population, about two thousand pieces, because they made it themselves. , was half deceived by Han Qingxia.

  Fortunately, even a thousand pieces are enough for them to survive the winter.

  Lu Qiyan also tried his best to let them choose thick clothes.

  Lu Qiyan is a kind person.

  When they returned to their base, Lu Qiyan asked Tang Jian to drive Han Qingxia and the others back, and also gave them a cart of clothes.

  I estimate there are 5,000 pieces.

  Including the batch that Han Qingxia took herself, she also took more than 10,000 pieces of clothes in this trip.

  Of course, Lu Qiyan still got the big head.

  After all, this operation was mainly done by others. They took away more than 100,000 pieces of clothing. The K1 base could keep out the cold this time around and become much richer. The extra clothes could be exchanged for supplies with other bases.