122

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (122)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (122)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  This system is so considerate!

  Whatever is missing will come immediately!

  Population population!

  I'll go back and arrest them immediately when I return tomorrow!

  Han Qingxia emptied both sides of the granaries and went back satisfied.

  The next day, they all had to return.

  Before returning, Lu Qiyan found her and asked, "Should I arrange for some people to stay here and transport food back to you a few more times?"

  Han Qingxia: "You don't have to worry about it! I will handle it myself."

  She was anxious to go back to recruit people, and no longer had sex with Lu Qiyan. She took Xu Shaoyang and left first in a car full of food.

  Lu Qiyan saw her leaving directly. Thinking of Wang Mengwei's day, he already had the answer in his heart.

  He looked at Han Qingxia's car and said to Tang Jian, "We'll add another lock here later."

  "yes!"

  Their car left last after everyone left.

  Not long after they left, another group of cars came back here.

  When the leading man saw the empty granary area, his cold eyes were deep and he said, "Hurry in!"

  "yes!"

  After the Hope Base was driven away by Han Qingxia yesterday, they waited nearby all night. They saw them all gone the next day, and then hurried back to steal the tower.

  After all, there is so much food here, they can't move it all at once.

  Qi Sang led the people directly to Granary No. 1, but when they arrived at the scene, they discovered that there was an extra lock.

  "Just a lock?"

  Qi Sang strode closer. As he approached, the lock trembled violently, then cracked and cracked in front of everyone.

  Take control of your powers!

  Control all objects within the field!

  Qi Sang looked at the lock with cold eyes and thought, "You really look down on him!"

  Even if he is afraid of Han Qingxia, he cannot be afraid of this lock!

  That's it? That's it? That's it ?!

  He strode into the granary and was stunned.

  Chapter 98 Go to my base

  The large granary in front of him was empty.

  Not only the No. 1 Granary, but also the last No. 10 Granary!

  Not a single grain of rice is left!

  The granary was so empty that there was an echo even as they stood in it.

  Qi Sang felt that he was greatly shocked!