4

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (4)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Complete] (4)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  "Wooooooooo!"

  Xia Tian licked Han Qingxia's hand.

  "Xia Tian, ​​don't worry, I will never let you get hurt again in this life!"

  "Woof woof woof!" Xia Tian shouted in a very humane way.

  After settling down for Xia Tian, ​​Han Qingxia began to prepare to pack things.

  This apartment has been rented out for many years and is much older. However, the tables and chairs were purchased by her mother during her lifetime. They were very expensive to buy back then. She has been living here with her mother when she was alive.

  The things were useless, but full of memories. When Han Qingxia returned here, his eyes were a little reluctant to leave.

  At this moment, a voice sounded in her head.

  "Ding - the super lord system is activated!"

  "Within one hour, for every material worth more than 1,000 yuan carried, one cubic meter of space will be awarded!"

  Han Qingxia was startled, here comes the golden finger!

  "Countdown, fifty-nine minutes and fifty-nine seconds!"

  Han Qingxia felt the words in her mind in disbelief. She picked up the mobile phone on the table and tried it.

  "Dip - mobile phone detected, worth 4999! Reward four cubic meters!"

  A four cubic meter empty space really appeared in Han Qingxia's mind.

  The phone in her hand disappeared in the blink of an eye and appeared in the empty space in her mind.

  space!

  coming!

  Chapter 2 Bonus Space

  She tried to recite the phone silently, and immediately, the phone returned to her hand from the space!

  Han Qingxia was overjoyed when she saw this!

  It was just as she thought!

  She had read many novels before, this was the legendary system!

  Han Qingxia quickly accepted this cheat and started to inhale things crazily. At the same time, she discovered the pricing standards. The things recognized by the system were the original prices at which these items were purchased!

  It doesn't matter if it gets worn out or can be taken apart to carry!

  She immediately got into the process of moving and dismantling!

  "Dip - gold jewelry detected, worth fifty-eight thousand yuan, reward 58 cubic meters!"

  "Dip - a water cup was detected, worth 39 yuan!"

  "Dip - Calendar detected, worth 10 yuan!"

  "Dip - Small desk detected, worth 369 yuan! Reward four cubic meters!"