41

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (41)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(41)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  They carefully rescued the person next to the animal trap.

  When they rescued the people, a group of dogs rushed out from the special small door of the base gate.

  "Woof woof woof!"

  "Woof woof woof!"

  "Woof woof woof!"

  Eight or nine extremely ferocious dogs, led by a super ferocious black back, surrounded them.

  Xia Tian looked at the group of people in front of him with hostility, showing his long fangs and sharp claws to them.

  At this moment, they finally knew what it was like, there was a vicious dog inside.

  Just these dogs in front of you!

  Could it not be a vicious dog?

  At this moment, a female voice came from the foundation speaker in front of them.

  "Only one warning, get out within one minute! Otherwise, I will not be held responsible if you are bitten to death!"

  Everyone at the scene: "!!!"

  After hearing Han Qingxia's warning, everyone frowned, and their eyes focused on the seriously injured man in the middle.

  The man frowned tightly, his face covered with camouflage oil paintings was unrecognizable, but his pair of deep eyes were particularly bright. He looked at the base and said in a low and pleasant voice, "We are the guards of the K1 base, and we are encountering difficulties now. , can you help me?"

  "Fifty-nine seconds!"

  The only person who responded to him was Han Qingxia who gave them a cold timer.

  "Hey, hey, hey! Please help me! We are really in trouble!"

  "Fifty-eight seconds."

  "How could you do this! We are all in danger because we saved you!" A young special operator said angrily when he heard that the other party showed no mercy at all.

  "Thirty seconds!"

  Han Qingxia directly cut the time in half for them.

  When the young special operators heard this, they almost cried with anger!

  "Captain, she, she..."

  "Forget it." Their captain's tone became calmer. "It's a matter of love to help, but it's a duty not to help. You shouldn't kidnap moral people. Let's withdraw."

  "But, you are so seriously injured, and we don't know when rescue will come. We have no place to evacuate!"

  "Walk!"

  At this time, the special operators of the base, who had been carrying their captain on their backs all the way, plopped down and knelt down in the direction of the door.

  "Comrades inside, I, Xu Shaoyang, beg you! None of us will enter your base, just save our captain! Whatever you want, I will get it for you!"

  Han Qingxia, who was driving: "!!!"