153

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library  >  Romance Novels  >  Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (153)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (153)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Oh, are you feeling distressed or are you just trying to be miserable? Just with the footprints all over the yard, anyone with a single eye can see that they have been waiting outside for an hour or two. Do you really feel distressed and don't light a fire for them to keep warm? Are you purposely doing this? I came here clearly because I want Lu Qiyan to feel distressed after seeing it and give you more supplies." Han Qingxia walked down slowly.

  Lu Wen was so scolded by Han that he was about to burst into tears. He had never seen anyone like Han Qingxia who directly undermined him and kept hitting him in the face!

  Does this person have low emotional intelligence or does he do it on purpose?

  No matter how decent Lu Wen's smile was, he couldn't smile at Han Qingxia. "Miss Han, this is the only condition I have here. If you want to say that I suffered a misfortune, I can't refute it."

  "Lu Qiyan, did you hear that? It's been changed to a mess. I've thrown the problem directly to you and asked you to figure it out. Why do you think this person has so many ideas?"

  Lu Wen: "..."

  Mad! I'm so angry!

  This Han Qingxia can really make him so angry that he doesn't even want to pretend!

  He took the initiative and said, "Captain Lu, I have absolutely no other ideas. We originally agreed that we would all get the supplies together, but I just want to get the share we deserve. If you are willing..."

  "What are you willing to do? Think about it carefully. If you reach out for something again, stop being the base leader like you, a useless person. Give all the people to Lu Qiyan."

  "Okay, okay, everyone, please go back quickly!" Lu Wen was numb with anger. He turned to look at his people, "Everyone, go!"

  He abruptly deleted the scene where he was miserable later!

  Of course Lu Wen wants to sell out!

  Lu Qiyan is the K1 base, a large base, and it is suffering miserably in front of him. Even if he cannot get the supplies for his support, Lu Qiyan will give him more for this operation.

  Especially since he didn't get cotton-padded clothes today, Lu Wen planned to use this group of people to ask Lu Qiyan for a batch of supplies first!

  did not expect!

  Han Qingxia was so stunned that she couldn't speak!

  So angry! Angry!

  He had no idea that Han Qingxia could see through his little calculation at a glance.

  After ten years of dealing with him, Han Qingxia still can't figure out his thoughts?

  When he opened his mouth, he knew exactly what he was going to fart. We couldn't kill him today!

  Han Qingxia defeated Lu Wen again!

  After Lu Wen drove everyone away, he took Lu Qiyan inside, "Captain Lu, I've prepared some food for you. I'm relatively poor here and don't have much good stuff. Don't mind."