136

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (136)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (136)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  The attack was precise and extremely destructive!

  The person opposite her didn't have a blood feud for killing her father, but she still had the hatred of seizing his wife. Bah, the hatred of seizing her husband!

  Otherwise, we wouldn't have been beaten like this!

  "Hurry up and get over there!" Han Qingxia said to the people behind him while beating Qin Ke.

  When the group of people heard what Han Qingxia said, they all rushed to line up to put on the slide buckles and leave.

  Originally they were going to slide from the sixth floor, but they were a little scared.

  But seeing Han Qingxia taking action, these people felt that the zombies below and the height of the sixth floor were not so scary.

  One by one, they hung up the safety buckles with full strength and climbed over them.

  Here, after Han Qingxia sent a wave of greetings from his father to Qin Ke, he grabbed his collar and said, "Run! Aren't you pretty good at running!"

  When Qin Ke heard her words, he lowered his head and chuckled. After receiving a fat beating, he actually looked very happy.

  "Laugh at your uncle!"

  At this time.

  "boom!"

  The door to their room was broken open, and the cabinets and sofas blocking the door were all moved back an inch. Countless zombies' pale and withered hands stretched out through the crack in the door.

  The sharp claws scratched everything around.

  At this time, there were still two people who had not passed.

  Han Qingxia immediately rushed to the door and kicked the cabinet to resist the zombies rushing in.

  "Hurry up and get there!"

  At this moment, the safety buckle on the opposite side was pushed hard by Xu Shaoyang from the zipline.

  The remaining two people immediately tied the safety buckles on themselves, climbed up the high window, and slid towards the opposite side using their hands and feet.

  Han Qingxia put her foot on the cabinet, holding the door tightly, and held Qin Ke tightly with one hand.

  She found a nylon rope from the space and tied Qin Ke up. The other end of the rope was tied around her waist.

  Qin Ke saw this scene and said, "Captain Beauty, you want me so much."

  "boom!"

  Han Qingxia, who took the time to tie him up, raised his hand and punched him.

  Another dark circle was added to his handsome face, and it was the only beautiful eye.

  "Listen to me, from today on, you are not allowed to leave my sight for one meter!"