51

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (51)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (51)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  What she opened this time was a real blind express box, and the joy of unpacking the blind box was quite good.

  Han Qingxia was in a very good mood today and sat down to eat with them.

  "What are you looking at? I can't eat my food."

  "I thought you were going to start a small stove with Shao Yang again."

  "I can eat whatever I want! I want you to take care of it!" Han Qingxia picked up her rice cooker.

  Everyone at the scene has a rice cooker.

  Fortunately, Han Qingxia raided electrical appliance stores when he raided shopping malls. It turns out that these rice cookers are very useful.

  Everyone eats with a rice cooker.

  Han Qingxia took the first step with her chopsticks. She used a large spoon to scoop out a full spoonful of plump pork belly and stewed crispy and soft potatoes and poured it over the rice.

  The fragrant soup melts into the white rice, and just the sight of it makes people want to eat.

  After she moved her chopsticks, everyone rushed to grab it.

  These people specialize in grabbing meat to eat.

  All of them were reincarnated as starving ghosts, staring at the chunks of meat with green eyes.

  The aroma of stewed fat and lean meat is overflowing, and when you take a bite, the solid and full meaty texture explodes in your mouth.

  It is paired with a piece of potato soaked in gravy, which is a fresh potato harvested in their field. They don't know why, maybe because they haven't eaten potatoes and meat dishes for so long, they feel that the potatoes here are particularly sweet!

  That's because they don't know that these are potatoes grown in Han Qingxia's upgraded soil!

  They just think everything here at Han Qingxia is delicious!

  A bite of meat and a bite of potatoes, paired with white rice soaked in soup, was so fragrant that all of them wanted to go to heaven.

  Huge satisfaction, huge satisfaction!

  "Boss, if you can't get it, I'll give it to you."

  Han Qingxia ate half a pot of rice in the rice cooker today and didn't want to eat anymore.

  Seeing how crazy these people were grabbing her food, she didn't even bother to insert her chopsticks.

  Because she felt that there was too much saliva, so she would just eat Xiao Zao by herself in the future.

  At this time, a large stack of braised pork with potatoes was pushed in front of Han Qingxia.

  "This half is untouched." Xu Shaoyang said.

  He is always very careful when eating. Even when he is hungry, he is very particular. He divides the food well and eats it bit by bit slowly.

  This was the first dish he ordered, and he has been eating it slowly.