33

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (33)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (33)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Seeing how determined these dogs were, Han Qingxia only sent food once a day and checked their injuries before returning to his base.

  This happened in the evening of the third day.

  After Han Qingxia finished his work at the base that day, he came over to see the dogs. He saw them running quickly towards the front from all the way.

  Han Qingxia had never seen them like this before, and she was extremely excited.

  She led Xia Tian to the ruined wall where she was always looking. She raised her eyes and looked forward, and saw a line of green-covered military vehicles coming out from the direction of the city.

  Seeing this, Han Qingxia immediately understood.

  They finally found their owner.

  The military dogs ran excitedly towards the green vehicles that were approaching. Their appearance surprised the green vehicles.

  One of the cars following stopped.

  A young man came out of the cab.

  He hugged one of the dogs.

  The other dogs also surrounded them excitedly and yelled in surprise.

  A military dog ​​inside ran excitedly to their previous base and brought back a piece of meat to him.

  He was surprised to see the fresh beef, but soon he let go of the dogs.

  Also very hungry, he returned the beef to them, turned and walked towards his car.

  Because they received orders from the base to leave enough space for the survivors and abandon the dogs.

  This is an order, and they will have no choice but to execute it!

  When the military dogs saw this, they rushed toward his green vehicle one by one.

  Far away, Han Qingxia still heard a scream.

  "Ah! Why is there a dog!"

  "Get out of here! Get out of here!"

  "Virus!"

  "Scary dog! Ahhh! Get out of here!"

  The soldier who got off got back into the vehicle and quickly started his vehicle. The dog he had just hugged quickly rushed towards him with meat in its mouth, but what greeted it was no longer an embrace, but a cold door.

  "boom--"

  The vehicle started moving again, quickly following the vehicle in front of him.

  When the group of military dogs saw the car leaving again, they chased it like crazy, but unfortunately, the distance between them and the vehicle only grew wider and wider.

  Until I can no longer catch up.

  When they returned from the end of the road one by one with their wounds reattached, all the dogs no longer showed the slightest look of expectation during the day.