77

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (77)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (77)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  After being stunned for a second, he immediately shouted excitedly.

  "Sister?!"

  Han Qingxia: "......"

  This turned out to be Tang Jian who was always made angry by Han Qingxia.

  "Shaoyang!"

  "My Queen!"

  Qi Mingtang, who was pressed down by the dogs next to him, also recognized Han Qingxia and Xu Shaoyang.

  They both looked at Han Qingxia and Xu Shaoyang who appeared here in shock.

  At this time, a rushing voice came from the dark shadow ahead.

  "Is the elevator here? I can't hold it anymore!"

  "Pingzi, look who's coming!" Tang Jian said immediately.

  He Zhangping, who was fully armed and had a solemn look on his face, saw Han Qingxia when he ran over.

  "Big, big sister!"

  After He Zhangping saw her, surprise suddenly filled his solemn face.

  "What are you still doing! The elevator hasn't come yet!"

  At this time, another crisp female voice sounded.

  A woman in military uniform ran over anxiously.

  When she ran here, she found a group of people and dogs in front of her, and her eyes immediately darkened.

  "who are you?"

  "Captain Wang, they are our friends!" He Zhangping said immediately.

  "Friend?" There was an obvious trace of weirdness on the woman's face.

  Especially when she saw Han Qingxia's dog knocking down all the people on her side, with one of their special forces members held at gunpoint!

  How does this look like a friend?

  But now there is no time to interrogate this person who came here.

  A mind-numbing scream came from the darkness behind them.

  Like a human, yet like a beast.

  It was like tearing out one's throat and screaming. It was extremely difficult to imagine what kind of creature could make such a sound.

  "boom--"

  The sound of a hot weapon bombing and the hot artillery fire opened the darkness in front of Han Qingxia's vision.

  She saw a scene that made her scalp numb. Countless zombies poured out from the end of the corridor. Some of them were wearing white protective clothing and some were wearing blue hospital gowns. They were all like evil ghosts crawling out of hell. They bared their teeth and claws to block the way in front of them. Soldiers on the front lines.

  A large number of guns were fired at them for free, but still had little effect, and the damage of the bullets to them was extremely limited!

  Only by blowing their heads off with a cannon can they be stopped.

Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss starts by hoarding millions of goods (1) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें