139

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (139)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (139)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Han Qingxia: "..."

  Just then, she heard the roar of an armored vehicle.

  Xu Shaoyang is here!

  Chapter 112 Leaving the City

  The rumble of cars came from far to near.

  When Han Qingxia heard this voice, her anxious heart calmed down.

  The zombies constantly climbing up under your feet are nothing!

  You can be saved in a dozen seconds at most!

  At this time, another sentence came to her ears, "Captain Beauty, I have never slept with that Lin Shuang."

  Han Qingxia: "???"

  "Would you like to book a room with me?"

  "Get out of here, sister!" Han Qingxia hit him in the abdomen with her elbow.

  However, what surprised her was that there was nothing behind her.

  As soon as the rope tied around her waist was loosened, her whole body was released from the embrace that was clinging to the wall.

  As soon as she turned her head, Qin Ke fell towards the zombies below.

  Han Qingxia saw this and said, "Qin Ke!"

  Qin Ke fell into the group of zombies that were climbing up and tearing apart. None of these zombies were indifferent. Instead, they became his flesh pad and a large piece was knocked down by him.

  He climbed up from the pile of zombies, rubbed his ankles, and straightened his joints with a click. He waved to Han Qingxia, "Captain Beauty, next time you catch me, I will go back with you!"

  Han Qingxia: "!"

  "boom--"

  At this time, an aggressive armored vehicle rushed over from the corner of the building, running over all the zombies and rushing to Han Qingxia.

  "Boss!"

  Xu Shaoyang parked the car exactly where Han Qingxia was, and raised the ladder just enough to reach Han Qingxia's position.

  Han Qingxia finally found a foothold at this time. The steel rope wrapped around her hand was loosened three or two times. It was too late to worry about anything else. She immediately looked for Qin Ke among the zombies.

  However.

  He had long since disappeared into the vast tide of zombies.

  "Boss! We have to withdraw!"

  Xu Shaoyang's voice came from the armored vehicle at his feet, and countless zombies crawled towards the armored vehicle.

  "Ouch--"

  "Ouch--"

  "Ouch--"

  "Boom!"

  Zombies flew overhead like bats and pounced on Han Qingxia who was standing on the roof of the car.