97

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (97)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:SimplifiedbigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (97)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "We're leaving."

  "Um."

  Xu Shaoyang picked up his weapon and got out of the car with the dogs.

  The dogs killed the scattered living zombies in twos and threes, and Xu Shaoyang killed the rest. Han Qingxia walked in the cleared area, step by step like no one, to the door of the supermarket.

  She stood by the door and looked inside.

  It was pitch black inside.

  "How's it going?"

  "Captain Beauty, the door inside is locked, but." Qin Ke looked at her with a smile and took out a white card without words, "I have a way to open it."

  He squatted on the ground with the card and fiddled with the locked door slot. After a while, the closed door in front of Han Qingxia actually opened with a click.

  "Am I very useful?" Qin Ke smiled and expressed his merit to Han Qingxia.

  "Well done, go in and explore."

  Han Qingxia kicked him in.

  She discovered that this guy had a characteristic. It was difficult for his loyalty to rise, but it also couldn't fall.

  No matter how harshly she treated him, it would not diminish his pitifully low loyalty to her.

  Qin Ke even took advantage of Han Qingxia's bad temper. Whenever Han Qingxia spoke to him with nice words, he would always get angry with her. But when she talked to him with her fists, he immediately regarded her as her model and respected her highly .

  Han Qingxia couldn't understand what this kind of person was thinking. He was not a normal person at all.

  But thinking about it on the other hand, if he had been normal, he wouldn't have been able to do that kind of anti-humanity bullshit in his previous life.

  "I'll go right away."

  Qin Kema slipped deep into this large supermarket.

  Han Qingxia still left two dogs at the door, taking the remaining dogs and Xu Shaoyang to observe the first floor of the supermarket in front of them.

  It is divided into three floors. In addition to the large supermarket, there are also outsourced clothing stores and snack bars.

  The open space in front of Han Qingxia is a clothing sales area.

  Chapter 77 Mihao Citizen Han Qingxia

  There were no lights in the supermarket at the moment. Even though it was sunny outside in the morning, it was very dark inside. Only the green emergency sensor light was on in the emergency passage.

  Rows of shelves in front of Han Qingxia were selling winter cotton clothes out of season.

  One after another, oversized red promotional signs were erected next to the clothes racks, with thick promotional text on them - 99 yuan!