21

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (21)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai【Complete】(21)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  She dug alone for a whole day and finally dug out a small square pond.

  When the pond was hollowed out, she dug a water channel from under her well. After the water channel was opened, water immediately rolled in.

  After the water filled the pond, she waved her hand and put all the fish and shrimp in.

  In order to prevent her shrimps from being swarmed by fish, her pond is partitioned off.

  Keep fish and shrimps separately.

  "Dip - fish pond and shrimp pond detected!"

  "Reward - Fish and shrimp fertility and health value have been raised to the highest level! No disease ever!"

  Originally, Han Qingxia was quite worried. Fish and shrimp farming required certain skills!

  She was worried that she would not be able to take care of herself well.

  Unexpectedly, the system arranged it for her directly!

  It would be great to have a powerful system!

  She just needs to rush forward, and the system will take care of everything else for her!

  After Han Qingxia arranged all his chickens, sheep, fish and shrimps, he took the time to strengthen the base.

  She had been the captain of the Self-Defense Forces in her previous life and was very knowledgeable about infrastructure security.

  Her most basic defenses have been built, including high-voltage electric wire mesh, Okinawa blades, large iron gates and basic air raid shelter defenses. Now she also needs some offensive facilities.

  She can't get the bigger offensive facilities, but she can dig simple traps no problem!

  She asked Xia Tian to watch her home while she started setting up traps in the forest five hundred meters outside the barbed wire fence.

  When someone comes, entering the trap first is also a sign.

  Tell them to get out!

  Han Qingxia spent a day digging ten trap pits.

  Take into account most of the ways that outsiders can come in.

  On their only way.

  Wait until she finishes digging the trap.

  There was a noise in her head.

  "Dip - Trap detected*10"

  "Reward - Trap attack power increased a hundred times!"

  Before Han Qingxia could be happy, another voice came.

  "Bit - the base's basic defense is over!"

  "Start rating-"

  ------

  PS: Add it to the bookshelf~ I won't be able to find it next time~