52

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (52)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (52)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  "Honor means you don't have anything at all. Do you want to be the first to charge into battle?"

  "Let me tell you, your honor has collapsed long ago. Once the order is broken down, you can't go back. The division of the base will only become more and more serious in the future. What you are loyal to now is only a K1 base that cannot give you anything or any guarantee."

  Han Qingxia coldly told them the ten years of changes she had experienced in her previous life.

  The end times are a whole new era.

  After all order collapsed and the state apparatus collapsed, several forces also wanted to save it, but the tide of the times was beyond their control.

  With the rise of bases everywhere, a new base civilization is the general trend. Anyone who wants to restore the order of the old era is going backwards.

  Therefore, there is no such thing as the end of the world and the restoration of order.

  At least, until the zombie virus is completely solved, this is all a dream!

  The future civilization is the base civilization, and the glory is also the glory of the base!

  Han Qingxia knew very well that these people would be nothing more than insignificant soldiers in the K1 base after they returned, so he didn't even bother to send anyone to rescue them.

  Because they don't deserve the K1 base to sacrifice for them.

  "But you can do it with me, do it with me. I can make you eat meat, and not be restrained and oppressed by anyone. If you encounter anything you don't like, kill everyone. All my, Han Qingxia's territory is your free territory. land!"

  Han Qingxia encouraged them with a smile.

  Tang Jian and others all looked at her with wide eyes.

  At this moment, the air-raid shelter door behind them opened, and a cold and pleasant male voice sounded.

  "Miss Han Qingxia, thank you for your kindness."

  Han Qingxia turned her head and saw a young man in tatters and wrapped in gauze walking out of her air-raid shelter.

  The moment she saw him, all the big men in front of her stood up excitedly and rushed over.

  "team leader!"

  "team leader!"

  "team leader!"

  Only Xu Shaoyang remained.

  He looked at Lu Qiyan who had recovered with surprise and excitement in his eyes. In the end, he did not move and stayed with Han Qingxia.

  "Thank you Miss Han," Lu Qiyan walked up to Han Qingxia after being reunited with his men. "Lu Qiyan is very grateful for taking care of my men during the time when I was injured."

  Han Qingxia stood up lazily and said, "Don't just talk empty words, show gratitude with real things. You people have been eating and drinking here for four days and nights, so bring something."