145

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (145)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (145)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  "Reward special attribute - teleportation!"

  After Chu Yi agreed, reminders rang in Han Qingxia's mind.

  An invisible force surged out from under her feet. Han Qingxia just glanced at Chu Yi, who was one meter away, and flashed directly in front of him as soon as he raised his feet.

  This absolute speed of teleportation gave Han Qingxia a huge life-saving card!

  This mutant power is so useful!

  When Chu Yi saw Han Qingxia flashing over, his clear eyes widened, and he was extremely surprised, "Damn! Captain, you can do this too! I thought I was the only one who could do this! Besides, you seem to be much better than me!" "

  Chu Yi can only teleport up to half a meter at a time, but Han Qingxia can teleport up to one meter!

  Han Qingxia patted his shoulder and said earnestly, "Who made me your captain? I will always lead you to progress. Follow me and work hard in the future. Do you understand?"

  Chu Yi nodded crazily and looked at Han Qingxia with even more sincerity.

  Chapter 117 The cold wave is coming

  Han Qingxia's territory expanded by another five acres today, and he also brought back a treasure.

  A lot of harvest today!

  Han Qingxia was very happy.

  Of course, for a special talent like Chu Yi, she couldn't take him out to kill the enemy.

  Han Qingxia positioned him as the mascot of their midsummer base.

  He usually stays at the base and uses his good character of being willing to help others to help the residents of the base and do odd jobs for her. People like him can also improve the atmosphere of the base.

  When necessary, residents can also be protected.

  People must be employed with precision to maximize their role.

  If she takes Chu Yi out to kill enemies, not to mention that he doesn't know how to kill zombies, with his attributes as a holy father, he will definitely cause a lot of trouble for her.

  Han Qingxia is a very smart person, and she is even more cautious and rational when it comes to employing people. She will immediately avoid any troubles that can be predicted at a glance.

  You will never keep him around because of his ability and trustworthy character. This will only cause more trouble for yourself and affect everyone in the team, including Chu Yi himself.

  A good leader needs to control the overall situation from the beginning and make clear plans for everyone.

  So she clearly saw Chu Yi's position.

  Stay in-house as a mascot!

  "From now on, you will be responsible for the logistics of my base, take care of my air raid shelter, and then help the residents."