123

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (123)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Complete] (123)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  At this time, she heard a voice coming from the other side, "Hey, little girl inside, would you like to come with me?"

  Ji Yurou heard Han Qingxia's words, "Captain Han, are you talking about me?"

  "Otherwise, you still have a few little girls in your team." Han Qingxia leaned against the car window, "Follow me, I can help you live a good life, have meat for every meal, and I can basically satisfy you whatever you want. , and the most important thing is, no one in my base will look down on you."

  Ji Yurou's eyes lit up when she heard this, but she quickly looked at her brother.

  "Of course, you can bring your brother with you if you want, but the premise is that when you come to my place, both you and your brother will listen to me. The treatment in my base is very good."

  Ji Yurou's heart beat wildly, "Brother, let's go together!"

  Ji Ze, who was driving, thought carefully for three seconds and said, "Okay, sister, you go with her! I'm not going."

  "elder brother!"

  "The Spark Base still needs me. I can't leave. You can follow Captain Han. I can rest assured! Take good care of yourself in the future and send radio messages to my brother when you have time!"

  There are still a lot of old people in their Spark Base. If he leaves, others will definitely not be willing to take over this mess, but Ji Yurou can leave.

  When he saw the supplies that Han Qingxia brought out yesterday and invited people at the K1 base to eat, he knew that if Ji Yurou followed her, there would definitely be no shortage of food in the future.

  Han Qingxia is still so powerful, and Ji Yurou is definitely lucky to be able to follow her.

  No matter how reluctant Ji Ze is to let her go, he still has to find a good plan for her, "Captain Han, I am just a sister. I will leave her to you. If you treat her well, I, Ji Ze , will definitely repay you in this life!"

  Ji Ze stepped on the brakes and parked the car on the side of the road.

  Seeing this, Han Qingxia also asked Xu Shaoyang to stop slowly.

  But after they stopped, Ji Yurou inside refused to leave.

  "Brother, I'm not going! Let's go back!"

  "What nonsense are you talking about? Don't waste Captain Han's time! Go over there!"

  "If you don't go, I won't go either!" Ji Yurou clung to her seat and refused to get out of the car.

  Ji Ze saw that this was such a great opportunity. If she didn't follow it quickly, what would she do if Han Qingxia didn't want it anymore?

  "Get out of here! I've finally found a home for you, you stinky girl, but you still want to rely on me! I'm your brother, not your father! I've long been annoying you, a bastard! "

  "Ji Ze!"

  "Get out of here! Get out of here! Don't be a burden to me!"

  Ji Yurou immediately pouted and stared at him extremely stubbornly, "I won't leave! I won't leave at all!"