75

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (75)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (75)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Han Qingxia's words were orders.

  Execution is enough!

  Han Qingxia imported the map into her armored vehicle and took the eight dogs with her as usual, leaving Xia Tian and Qi Tiao to guard the air raid shelter.

  Their direction is - a pharmaceutical research and development factory in the west of City A, at the junction of City B and City C!

  The car drove for two and a half hours.

  Arrive at this pharmaceutical factory at noon.

  This pharmaceutical factory is very secluded. There is only this lonely six-story building for several kilometers around.

  The exterior facade is pure white, and the security facilities in front of the door are extremely advanced.

  But there is no one here anymore.

  After Han Qingxia arrived here, he suddenly felt that this place was very familiar.

  United Pharmaceuticals R&D Department.

  I always feel like I've heard it somewhere.

  Chapter 59 United Pharmaceuticals

  "Boss, is this place?"

  Xu Shaoyang stopped in front of the door of the drug research and development factory. Surprisingly, the door of the drug research and development factory was open.

  It felt like someone had been inside.

  Han Qingxia's delicate brows frowned. Where had she heard of this place?

  She is very sure of one thing, that is, she has never been here before.

  United Drug Research and Development Factory......

  "Um."

  Go in first.

  Xu Shaoyang's car slowly passed the gate of the United Drug Research and Development Factory.

  Han Qingxia was very vigilant. After entering the gate, she first asked Xu Shaoyang to drive around the outside of the United Pharmaceutical Factory building.

  First, clarify the terrain, determine how many entrances and exits the building has, its general orientation, and what are the escape routes for any danger.

  She would not rush in rashly. Even if she was strong, she could not take big risks at any time.

  After walking around the building, she got the following message.

  There is only one entrance to this building, which is the main entrance.

  From the outside, it looked like there were only six floors above ground, but Han Qingxia saw the entry sign for the underground garage next to it.

  There will most likely be a parking lot underground.

  As a seasoned apocalyptic person, Han Qingxia would not enter the parking lot.