26

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (26)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (26)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  "ah--"

  After one of the blogger's legs was torn off, the other was quickly grabbed and torn off, leaving only two bloody and bare leg bones.

  The sharp sounds and surging blood stimulated the crazy zombies below. The zombies below the apartment building quickly gathered in this direction, and they all tried to climb up.

  Want to eat!

  Want to eat!

  Want to eat!

  When the fitness instructor upstairs saw this scene, he no longer cared about food.

  He loosened his grip and threw the blogger down in mid-air.

  When the blogger landed, the zombies climbing on the walls and windowsills were like vicious dogs chasing food, jumping after him.

  The moment he landed, he was drowned in the raging tide of zombies.

  Quickly dismembered and eaten.

  -------------------

  PS: The book cover has been changed! Don't get lost!

  Chapter 18 The previous warehouse was smashed

  After Han Qingxia watched the live broadcast, the computer screen beeped and the signal disappeared.

  Of course, this is not something that was banned for being suspected of being bloody.

  Rather.

  The website server crashed.

  The city's electricity is still there, and the Internet is still there, but the website servers scattered across the country do not end at the same time.

  Some small website servers placed directly in the administrator's home or office have been destroyed a few days before the end of the world.

  Larger companies can last for a long time without anyone managing them.

  But obviously, this big video platform has stopped.

  This also means that the carnival on the Internet is gradually coming to an end.

  For a while, no one will vent their emotions online anymore.

  They must face the end times.

  After Han Qingxia closed the website, she opened the movie library she downloaded.

  Fortunately, she had downloaded all the resources she could find, and she would have no problem looking at the stock photos from now on when she was living alone.

  After she finished her meal and was about to pause the movie, her monitor beeped.

  Han Qingxia immediately rushed to his monitoring console.

  All her surveillance equipment is connected to her big computer.

  Among the many surveillance screens, an inconspicuous small screen in the corner lit up.