131

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (131)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (131)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Convert the endless vegetables at their base into meat!

  Achieve a major upgrade in the living standard of Midsummer Base!

  She wants everyone in Midsummer Base to eat meat!

  And this scene was enough to shock Professor Wang and all of them speechless!

  Is this, this, this midsummer base a paradise?

  "We're here, come down."

  Han Qingxia's car stopped in the center of the villa area. Immediately, all the nearby residents gathered around.

  "Lord Lord!"

  "Lord Lord!"

  "Lord! You are here!"

  "I brought you some new companions." Han Qingxia got out of the driveway, Xu Shaoyang opened the car door, and Professor Wang and all of them walked out one after another.

  Everyone looked at them excitedly and enthusiastically, "Welcome!"

  "Welcome to join us!"

  "Looks like we're going to have a good celebration today!"

  "Yes, yes, we will bring out the food to entertain you later!"

  "It's rare for so many people to come here, so we must give them a good welcome!"

  Professor Wang and others were flattered by these enthusiastic residents. They had never seen such a scene again since the end of the world began.

  Canglin is practical and knows etiquette.

  Only when every household has enough supplies and no shortage of food and drink will everyone be willing to show goodwill and friendship.

  Professor Wang only felt deeply shocked by the scene in front of him. How wealthy the Midsummer base must be to make the residents here so friendly!

  But soon, they realized how wealthy the Midsummer Base was!

  There is actually a very large fully automatic unmanned vending supermarket here!

  "I'm going to the supermarket to buy some meat! Lord, please don't leave. I must cook my best Dongpo meat for you to try!"

  "Then I'll kill a chicken! Lord, the chicken stew made by my husband is particularly delicious. You must try it!"

  "I'm going to the supermarket to buy some drinks and melon seeds! Let's eat first!"

  "I still have fresh fruit at home, I'll bring it to you!"

  Professor Wang and others were shocked to see the original residents of Han Qingxia running in and out of a villa.

  "That's the direct-operated supermarket of our base. If you need any supplies in the future, just buy them there."

  Han Qingxia took Professor Wang and others to the supermarket directly operated by the base.

  This time, Professor Wang and the others were completely shocked and speechless!