53

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (53)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts from hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (53)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Lu Qiyan looked at Han Qingxia, "Miss Han, I will definitely repay the favor I owe you, and I will take everyone away! No one under my command can be missing!"

  "I can't leave out any of my people!"

  "Crystal cores! One hundred!" Lu Qiyan said coldly.

  "Don't change!"

  "A thousand!"

  "I won't change any amount!"

  When both sides were anxious, Xu Shaoyang said, "Captain Lu! I stayed here voluntarily."

  Chapter 41 Goats begin to produce milk

  Xu Shaoyang looked at Lu Qiyan firmly.

  Similarly, Lu Qiyan looked at him the same way.

  The feelings among all the people in their special forces team are not as deep as usual.

  Before the end of the world, they had always been the ace team in the war zone, performing the most difficult special operations missions, such as border defense operations, overseas rescue operations, and field raids...

  Lu Qiyan was their captain, leading them through life and death countless times, protecting their family and country, and leading them all to the highest point of glory.

  Everyone regards Lu Qiyan as the most trustworthy tree, supporting, trusting and following him unconditionally. He will also never abandon any member no matter what happens.

  Just now...

  "Have you really thought about it?" Lu Qiyan said after the confrontation.

  "Yes! Captain Lu!"

  Lu Qiyan stopped talking. He took the badge from Xu Shaoyang's hand and said, "I will keep it for you for the time being. If you want to come back, you can come back at any time."

  Xu Shaoyang's eyes felt for a moment, but he remained firm in the end, "Captain Lu, take care!"

  Han Qingxia watched them parting ways throughout the whole process.

  She curled her lips, lazily opened the door, and let them go.

  When these people left, they hugged Xu Shaoyang one by one, as if they had been separated for a lifetime.

  In fact this is very possible.

  Now is the end of the world.

  No one knows what will happen tomorrow.

  Once separated, it may be permanent.

  Tang Jian walked to the door, looked at Han Qingxia, and said hello to her, "Sister, I'm leaving, don't bully Shaoyang."

  "I'll bully him every day from now on! I won't be able to finish it all!"

  Tang Jian: "..."

  Pretend he didn't say it, pretend he didn't ask!

  He Zhangping came over and said, "Your Majesty the Queen, I will never see you again."