107

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (107)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (107)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  He bit her grandma until blood flowed and she didn't let go.

  Han Qingxia, who has not had a father since she was a child, must protect her family!

  Protect her mother!

  Father Han Ying knows Han Qingxia's personality very well. Once she marks it in her heart, she will not allow anyone to hurt them!

  If his daughter was still here, they would definitely not be like this!

  She will do whatever it takes to protect him!

  Han Ying's father was extremely regretful at this time.

  At this moment, the dying man suddenly saw a familiar figure among the people walking by.

  Among a new group of base guards, a young girl was surrounded by them. She was wearing a neat combat uniform and a high ponytail. Lu Qiyan, the appointed manager of the base, was with her.

  Wearing high combat boots, she stood condescendingly, and she was in a completely alien world to him.

  Han Ying tried her best to look up, but she was lifted up.

  "Carry the person back to his house." Lu Qiyan said coldly.

  He was quickly lifted and turned around, heading in the opposite direction with his mother.

  He kept looking at the girl on Lu Qiyan's side, but he only saw the back of a striding figure.

  Surrounded by everyone.

  She is the unattainable moon.

  The strong sense of identity barrier made him doubt, was that really his daughter Han Qingxia?

  Han Qingxia, the girl they had always treated as a blood bag and sucked blood, was just a neglected and useless girl?

  But the response to him was no response at all.

  People just treat him like air, like an ant, and walk forward without caring after watching the excitement.

  Father Han Ying really couldn't hold himself any longer at this time. He whispered loudly and shouted over there.

  Lu Qiyan noticed something strange and turned to look at Han Qingxia, "Do you know them?"

  Han Qingxia walked forward indifferently, "I don't know him."

  Lu Qiyan heard this and waved his hand, "Send it back quickly."

  Han Ying's father was not even qualified to meet her, so he was dragged away directly.

  At this time, he was extremely certain that it must be Han Qingxia!

  is her!

  She is so awesome!

  but!

  She doesn't recognize herself at all!

  He deserves it!