19

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (19)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (19)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Apparently after the incident, a group of people wanted to escape, but they didn't!

  "Leave! Leave quickly!" On the edge of the cordon, a policeman shouted to drive away those who tried to get closer.

  "The scene was really bloody." The reporter looked at the scene solemnly and anxiously. "We don't know what the cause is yet. Let's interview the insider."

  At this time, the reporter saw an injured person coming out of the smoke, and he immediately ran toward him with his camera.

  "Hello sir, may I ask if you know--"

  "Ouch--"

  With a scream, the camera shook violently and spun around, as if the cameraman behind him was also attacked.

  When the camera landed heavily, everyone saw that the reporter just now was heavily pressed to the ground by the people who ran out. There was a crash and a spurt of blood splashed in front of the camera.

  "Beep--"

  The screen disappeared completely and the interview was immediately interrupted.

  At this time, the citizens watching the live news at home were all stunned by this scene.

  Han Qingxia looked at the stopped market platform and raised her eyebrows slightly.

  He evacuated very promptly.

  If it were later, it would definitely not be so smooth.

  She shook the remote control and tuned to the next station.

  Provincial TV station.

  At this moment, the provincial TV station is broadcasting the previously prepared news content.

  There is a lag in the latest underlying news.

  The city station can broadcast live news, but the provincial station has not yet responded.

  After broadcasting a piece of economic news, the host still broadcast a cold warning with a smile.

  "The flu has been going on recently. We urge everyone to go out less and avoid cross-infection--"

  At this moment, a staff member covered in blood suddenly rushed up to the stage.

  He threw himself directly on the host's table.

  After falling down, he became motionless.

  After seeing this scene, the host's calm and solemn face showed panic and strangeness.

  He tried to look at the guide, and instantly, as if he had seen something extremely terrifying, his eyes were filled with panic.

  "Director, cut-"

  Before he could finish shouting into the headset, the man who had just jumped in front of his desk flew forward.

  "ah--"