Chapter 202: Silencing

As soon as Han Li commanded the seven flying blades to engage with the silver sword, he immediately felt the opponent's strength.

The big man's giant sword alone immediately suppressed all the golden blades tightly. The defensive golden net formed by the seven golden rays, under the violent collision of the silver giant sword, was completely routed and unable to trap it in the slightest. Instead, under the impact of the silver sword light, the radiance on the golden blades quickly dimmed, clearly signaling the precursor to their collapse. It seemed that they would meet the same fate as the girl's silk scarf sooner or later!

But all this did not surprise Han Li, who had witnessed the power of the silver sword. In terms of power, his "Golden Cicada Mother Blades" were only ordinary among top-grade magical tools, so it was expected that they would be no match for the opponent's silver sword. Therefore, Han Li pointed towards the battle formation in the sky with his hand, intending to separate two of the entangled golden blades and shoot them towards the big man, to test his defensive measures and see if there was any opportunity to exploit! After all, what use was there for powerful magical tools if he himself were dead!

Under Han Li's manipulation, the two golden rays just turned around and wanted to fly towards the barefooted man. However, the big man's giant sword suddenly emitted a burst of silver light, rapidly swirling around the sword hilt as its center. In an instant, it transformed into a huge silver disc, emitting countless threads of suction from the center of the silver disc. This made all nearby golden blades feel as if they were carrying a thousand catties, unable to move at all. Naturally, the two golden blades that wanted to leave were no exception.

Seeing this scene, Han Li was stunned. When he came to his senses and hastily looked towards the big man on the opposite side, he saw that the man was making strange gestures with his hands, clearly using some kind of technique!

Without thinking too much, Han Li immediately tapped his storage bag, hastily flying out a blue flying knife and a golden flying bowl. Without stopping by Han Li's side for a moment, the two objects shot straight towards the big man.

Although the barefooted man of the Giant Sword Sect was not idle, he clearly saw Han Li's actions. He sneered, suddenly changing his technique, and freed one hand to point at the flying knife and golden bowl coming towards him from a distance.

As a result, Han Li immediately sensed that the two magical tools that were originally under his control suddenly lost contact with him. With two "whoosh" sounds, these two top-grade magical tools were unexpectedly sucked into the center of the silver disc formed by the giant sword and forcibly absorbed by it.

With two "pop" sounds, as soon as the two top-grade magical tools entered it, they were immediately caught in the vortex created by the rapid rotation of the silver giant sword and burst into pieces like fireworks, their fragmented debris forming a beautiful but exceptionally rare meteor shower.

Han Li's mouth felt dry at this moment. He had never expected the opponent's technique and the silver sword to be so amazing. Not only were his "Golden Cicada Mother Blades" trapped by the opponent, but even the two top-grade magical tools he had just used were destroyed by the opponent in one fell swoop. This truly shocked him.

Another burst of exploding sounds came, startling Han Li. He quickly looked over again and saw that out of the original seven Golden Cicada Mother Blades, only six remained, while a beautiful golden starry sky appeared at the center of the silver disc. Under the control of the big man, the silver disc began to capture and destroy the remaining Golden Cicada Mother Blades one by one.

If at first, the destruction of the top-grade magical tools by the silver sword shocked Han Li, the disappearance of one of the golden blades truly made him feel heartache. These were top-grade magical tools! Moreover, because they were part of a set, each missing blade would significantly reduce their power.