Chapter 305 Backhand

Since Han Li said so, although the elder was still full of doubts, he had no choice but to return first.

Not long after, the second elder returned with a grim expression, indeed failing to catch up with the Fifth Sister. But fortunately, since Han Li had spoken beforehand, these people didn't have to worry about Senior Han's anger.

At the same time, in a remote alley in the outskirts of Yuejing City, a slender figure was stumbling towards the southern district. Upon closer inspection under the faint moonlight, it was the panicked young woman, "Fifth Sister."

As she ran, she kept looking back behind her, as if fearing someone would suddenly appear.

Although most of the woman's magical powers had been restricted by Han Li, her spiritual sense was still intact. When she found that no one had appeared behind her, she finally felt a little relieved.

This was thanks to a concealment talisman given to her by the young man when he let her go, allowing her to escape to this place.

Not long after she escaped, the woman noticed the tall, thin figure passing overhead. Fortunately, she quickly used the talisman, barely managing to evade him.

At this moment, either her Second Brother had gone in another direction, or he had returned to the Qin residence. Only then did she dare to run boldly in the alley.

She was now heading to a secret stronghold of the Heisha Sect in the southern district, thinking that providing Han Li's whereabouts and detailed information to the higher-ups should earn her some credit! In this way, she would be one step closer to achieving her dream of foundation building.

In the past, she and several other promising peripheral disciples of the Heisha Sect immediately pledged allegiance to the Heisha Sect after witnessing the mysterious methods of the sect leader, who could help Qi Refinement cultivators build their foundations. The goal was to accumulate enough merit to receive the sect leader's blessing to enter the Foundation Establishment stage.

As far as she knew, most of the peripheral disciples willingly serving the Heisha Sect had this goal in mind, so she never thought her choice was wrong!

After all, with her aptitude, reaching this level of cultivation was basically the end of the road. If she wanted to advance further or even build a foundation, there was no other choice.

As for her several sworn brothers and sisters, although she felt some regret, since she had chosen this path, she could only sever all ties. Whether they were to be used as blood sacrifices or controlled again if caught, it would depend on the decision from above. She had no intention of pleading anymore and would henceforth live only for herself.

As the woman thought fiercely in her heart and dreamed of foundation building, her steps seemed to lighten.

From a distance, she saw the intersection of the southern district's streets. Feeling delighted, she was about to quicken her pace when she suddenly felt a moist sensation under her nose. Puzzled, she reached up to wipe it away and, to her horror, found her fingers covered in sticky, dark red liquid.

"What is this?"

Panic-stricken, the Fifth Sister hurriedly tried to wipe away the black blood from her nose with her sleeve. However, the nosebleed seemed to surge out like a floodgate had been opened, and in an instant, her eyes and ears also began to ooze black blood.

The young woman felt weak all over, and her legs gave out, causing her to collapse to the ground.

At this moment, she felt extremely cold all over, with no warmth in her chest. She wanted to scream for help, but her throat was so dry that she couldn't make a sound.