Chapter 270 Killing

As soon as Lv Tianmeng died, the hundreds of small ruler lengths, no longer supported by spiritual power, shattered into specks of green light in an instant. They then gathered together, revealing the original form of the talisman and lightly fell to the ground, landing perfectly between Han Li, Xuan Yue, and the blood spider.

Xuan Yue stared expressionlessly at Han Li, making no move. Han Li glanced at the blood spider, then at Xuan Yue, and without a word, raised his hand, summoning forth the white scale shield. At the same time, eight white lights appeared around him, and eight puppet beasts manifested beside him.

Xuan Yue's expression finally changed slightly. He raised his hand to recall the yellow bell, saying indifferently:

"I didn't expect Junior Brother Han to also be skilled in puppetry. But it seems your cultivation is not quite there yet. Are these few puppets enough to face me?"

Han Li listened with an unchanged expression, only coldly asking:

"Did you intentionally release the spider?"

"Indeed," Xuan Yue admitted straightforwardly, producing a red gauze-like cloak-like object in his hand.

"You're not afraid of things backfiring, and being killed by this beast?" Han Li licked his dry lips, sneering.

"Hehe! Killed by this? Just by this fourth-grade beast with a bit of physical strength?" Xuan Yue scoffed, his face full of disdain.

"But, you'd better play with this Crystal Spider well! I hope you can save your own life!" With that, he draped the gauze over himself, and although he remained in place, all traces of his aura vanished instantly.

Han Li was somewhat surprised and couldn't help but gaze at the gauze a few times.

At this moment, Xuan Yue, wearing a smile, slowly retreated to a corner of the cave, completely appearing as if he wanted to distance himself from the situation. Han Li's thoughts raced, and he suddenly guessed the purpose of the gauze. His expression changed, and he quickly looked towards the spider.

The blood spider stared at him fiercely, its fangs clicking, already treating him as prey.

After a brief thought, Han Li's figure flashed, rushing towards the corner where Xuan Yue was.

But seeing Han Li move, the blood spider immediately surged with blood-red light, charging towards him as well.

However, the prepared puppet beasts opened their mouths one after another, shooting fleeting beams of light that hit the spider, causing it to stumble and unable to catch up to Han Li for a while.

Seeing Han Li rushing towards him at full speed, Xuan Yue's expression changed.

He was particularly wary of Han Li's lightning-fast movements and didn't dare to let him get close easily. Without hesitation, he threw the small bell in his hand towards Han Li while radiating light, and a fiery red armor appeared on his body. The gauze had naturally lost its effect and was put away.

But seeing the giant bell looming over him, Han Li raised a small mirror in his hand. Simultaneously, a faint blue light shot out, immediately reverting the bell to its original form and fixing it in mid-air.

"The Azure Condensation Mirror!" Xuan Yue exclaimed, how could he not know this top-tier artifact with such a renowned name in their sect!

Suddenly, Xuan Yue panicked!

Originally, he thought the "Heaven Concealing Bell" could buy him some time, but Han Li unexpectedly rushed over without hesitation. How could he not be flustered?