Chapter 326 Blood Spirit Drill

Han Li didn't look at the Yue Emperor's resentful expression but instead fixed his gaze on the dim blood light surrounding him.

A golden ruler, a pair of strange purple daggers, and a blue longsword floated within the blood light, precisely the spiritual treasures of Song Meng and others.

At this moment, they remained motionless within the blood light, seemingly devoid of spiritual energy.

Han Li flashed a pensive look, realizing that this person's defensive blood light specialized in corrupting ordinary spiritual treasures, and only the pair of Black Dragon Seizing could withstand such dark arts.

Furthermore, since only this person had appeared alone, it seemed that the man in the blue robe claiming to be the Black Fiend Sect Master had indeed perished under the Thunder Seed.

Thinking of this, Han Li relaxed a bit. However, without giving the other party any breathing room, he commanded his dozen puppet beasts to attack. Various colored light arrows and pillars continuously poured down, striking towards the opponent.

Although Song Meng and others on the side dared not use their spiritual treasures after being seized with fear, seeing Han Li launch an attack, they unconsciously activated their spells and threw various talismans down below. They knew that only by decisively defeating the last enemy in front of them could they preserve their lives and escape the nightmare of their fallen fellow disciples.

Seeing this, the Yue Emperor remained expressionless but lightly slashed in front of him with his bare hands, conjuring a massive blood-colored light shield in front of him, effortlessly intercepting all attacks. However, the Yue Emperor's own blood light seemed increasingly feeble, even giving a precarious feeling, intensifying the onslaught from Han Li and the others above.

The Yue Emperor snorted coldly and without a word, lightly touched his chest, producing a dark green small bottle in his hand.

He quickly poured out a blood-red pill the size of a longan. The pill emitted a strong bloody scent, looking far from being a benevolent medicine. Yet, the Yue Emperor unhesitatingly tossed it into his mouth and casually threw away the bottle, which contained only this single pill.

As soon as the blood-red pill entered the Yue Emperor's stomach, something astonishing happened.

The Yue Emperor's face lit up, and the blood light on his body became dazzling once again, while all visible injuries rapidly disappeared. In just a brief moment, the formidable enemy in Han Li's mind regained his composure, as if his expended magical power and injuries had all been restored to the state before Han Li used the Thunder Seed.

"Damn it, how could such a thing exist in the world!"

Seeing this, Song Meng was so astonished that he forgot to throw the dozen ice spikes he had already formed, murmuring in disbelief.

Han Li was also extremely shocked. He had no idea what the other party had taken, which could have such miraculous effects.

He had never come across anything similar in all the various classics he had read!

"He took a marrow-refining pill. This is a life-saving pill that can only be refined by practicing several special demonic arts and being willing to sacrifice one's cultivation. This thing can only be taken by oneself, but for others, it's a deadly poison." A cold voice came from behind Chen Qiaoqian, leaving Han Li slightly stunned, while Chen Qiaoqian turned back with a delighted expression.

"Sister Zhong, you're alright!"

"I'm fine, nothing serious! However, seeing this monster who killed Brother Liu, I must kill him!" Zhong Weiniang, who had finally come to her senses, forced a smile at Chen Qiaoqian and then said coldly.