Chapter 287 Immortal Master

As a foundational stage cultivator, Han Li naturally wouldn't regard mortal pills highly. However, he couldn't refuse the other party's goodwill at the moment, so he hesitantly accepted it with a somewhat embarrassed expression.

"Haha, Han nephew! This Heart-Protecting Pill is a secret medicine made by Brother Hua. It's not easily given to others. It's really generous of him to bring it out as a gift today!" Qin Yan knew that Han Li wouldn't appreciate such an item, but he still praised his friend in front of Han Li, hoping to leave a good impression of the Hua elder in Han Li's heart.

The elder looked at Qin Yan strangely, not understanding the implication of his words in front of Han Li.

He was only giving this extremely precious pill to the young man because of Qin Yan's face! Otherwise, this medicine, which was worth a fortune, would not be given to a stranger they had just met.

Just as the elder was about to ask a few questions, a sharp voice rang out.

"His Highness the Prince is here!"

With this announcement by a servant, the noise in the hall immediately subsided, and everyone turned their attention to the side door of the hall.

Four maidservants walked out first from the side door, standing on either side of the main seat, followed by a man and a woman who came out calmly.

The man was a middle-aged man in his forties with a few inches of beard. His face was square, and he had a pair of fierce eyes, exuding an aura of authority. The woman, on the other hand, was a beautiful young woman in her twenties, dressed in palace attire with a long trailing skirt.

Seeing this scene, everyone in the room stood up and bowed to the man and woman, saying, "Greetings, Your Highness, and Madam!"

Because the woman was not the original consort of the prince but a recently favored concubine, these people could only address her as Madam.

"You are all good friends of this prince, there's no need to be so polite. Please, sit down."

The prince's demeanor and speech were quite different, appearing very straightforward and amiable, leaving a favorable impression on everyone! The consort beside him just smiled gracefully without saying a word.

Upon hearing this, everyone smiled at each other and sat down as instructed.

"This prince is straightforward, so feel free to speak your minds!" The prince spoke with a smile on his face as soon as he settled down.

This immediately prompted everyone on the opposite side to start speaking at once.

"Your Highness, please speak freely."

"Yes, we have been friends with Your Highness for many years. We all know Your Highness's temperament."

...

Obviously, among these words, some were sincere, while others were flattering the prince.

"The reason for inviting you all here this time is twofold. First, because Princess Qing'er's strange illness has been cured, and of course, this prince wants to celebrate and have a lively gathering! Secondly, this prince has a great favor to bestow upon you all. Whether you can have the opportunity to receive it depends on your destiny."

The prince's words were beyond everyone's expectations, causing them to look at each other in surprise.

Gathering these people here was rare in order to bestow favors upon them, which was quite incredible!

"Hehe, Qing'er, look. Isn't everyone's reaction just as I expected? They are all a little surprised!" The prince, seeing this, didn't get angry but instead turned to the beautiful concubine beside him and said with a smile.