Chapter 276 Taking Action

"Friend? Could it be the person looking for spiritual herbs to save their life?" Han Li casually asked, but inwardly he was secretly pleased. He had been worried about not being able to steer the conversation towards the topic of the formation master, but seeing this opportunity, he naturally wouldn't let it slip by.

Seeing Han Li's question, Qi Yunxiao was momentarily stunned and hesitated.

But then he remembered something and made up his mind, nodding decisively, saying:

"Senior is right. This spirit tea was indeed made by a dear friend of mine. Speaking of which, it's all thanks to Senior's thousand-year-old spirit grass acting as a catalyst that saved my life. However, even though my life is now secure, my injuries still haven't healed. So... I was thinking of shamelessly asking Senior if you still have any long-aged spirit grass? Even if it's not a thousand years old, seven or eight hundred years would give my friend hope for recovery. I'm willing to exchange various formation flags for the spirit grass."

After saying this, Qi Yunxiao looked hopeful, his attention fully focused on Han Li.

Upon hearing Qi Yunxiao's words, Han Li was somewhat surprised but inwardly relieved. Since the other party still had a request from him, it seemed that asking him to repair the teleportation formation should be a done deal.

However, he naturally had to put on a bit of a show on the surface, making the other party owe him a favor!

With this in mind, Han Li put on a contemplative expression and after a long while, reluctantly said:

"I do have some spirit grass in my possession. But I intended to refine a pill with them. It's just..."

Although Han Li didn't finish his sentence, the hesitant look on his face had already conveyed the difficulty of the matter to Qi Yunxiao.

After all, what a top-grade pill meant to a cultivator was something the other party should be well aware of.

Upon hearing that Han Li indeed had spirit grass, Qi Yunxiao's expression suddenly became ecstatic. But upon hearing the rest of Han Li's words, he became extremely anxious, even before Han Li finished speaking, he immediately said in a half-pleading tone:

"I know it's asking too much for Senior to give up the spirit grass, but seeing my friend suffering day in and day out, it's truly heartbreaking! As long as Senior is willing to give up the spirit grass, I'm willing to let Senior choose any of my formation flags. Even if you take them all, I won't complain."

Upon hearing the other party's words, Han Li's heart was moved.

Although the other formation flags of Qi Yunxiao might not be as outrageous as the "Five Elements Reversal Array," they were undoubtedly rare treasures. If he could have a few more sets in hand, it would definitely enhance his defense significantly. Moreover, some of the formations were also very powerful in terms of attack. If he could trap strong enemies in them, it would be a sharp means of killing.

However, Han Li's main goal this time was to get the other party to repair the damaged teleportation formation. If he took the formation flags, it might not be appropriate to bring up this matter again, otherwise, it might leave the other party with the impression of being greedy. Han Li didn't want to offend these two people now.

After considering for a moment, he decided to refuse the exchange and bring up the matter of the teleportation formation instead. But at this moment, a panicked shout from a young woman suddenly came from outside.

"Young Master Qi, something bad happened! Please come and save my mistress!"

As the voice of the woman entered the room, Qi Yunxiao's face immediately changed.